- Report: #1082677
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DWS TECHNOLOGIES
DWS TECHNOLOGIES Darrell Purdue are being pursued by J. Paul Ottis, AKA Jay Ottis and Paul Ottis for alleged Cyberstalking, Harassment and Terroristic Threats. Council Bluffs Nebraska
*Author of original report: J.Paul Ottis vs. DWS - Darrell Purdue - Council Bluffs, Iowa
*Author of original report: J. Paul Ottis Investors standing up againts DWS- Darrell Purdue and Cyberstalkers
*Author of original report: J Paul Ottis AKA Jay Ottis, Paul Ottis vs. Cyberstalkers
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
J. Paul Ottis AKA, Paul Ottis, Jay Ottis and Globee vs. Cyberstalkers
THIS DOCUMENT IS BEING PROVIDED TO DISCLOSE FALSE AND MALICIOUS ACTS BY INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Provided by Victims Defense, August 30, 2013
Cyberstalking Crime Defined by Federal Law:
False Accusations: Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms, or other sites that allow public contributions.
Monitoring victim’s online activities: Cyberstalkers attempt to trace their victim’s IP address to gather more information about their victims.
Encouraging others to harass the victim: Cyberstalkers involve third parties in their harassment of their victims. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or their family in some way to encourage others to join the pursuit to cause the victim harm and or damage.
Attacks victims computer: Cyberstalkers try to damage the victim's computer by sending viruses.
- The first U.S. cyberstalking law went into effect in 1999 in California.
- Other states include prohibition against cyberstalking in their harassment or stalking legislation. In Florida, HB 479 was introduced in 2003 to ban cyberstalking. This was signed into law on October 2003.
- Missouri revised its state harassment statutes to include stalking and harassment by telephone and electronic communications (as well as cyber-bullying) after the Megan Meier suicide case of 2006.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DWS-TECHNOLOGIES-/council-Bluffs-Nebraska/DWS-TECHNOLOGIES-Darrell-Purdue-are-being-pursued-by-J-Paul-Ottis-AKA-Jay-Ottis-and-Paul-1082677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.