- Report: #1074344
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DWS Technologies Information Services
DWS Technologies Information Services1330 Madison Ave Council Bluffs , Iowa USA
DWS Technologies Information Services Darrell Purdue DWS Technologies: FRAUD- HE SOLD ME A DAMAGED COMPUTER – HE IS SUSPECT OF HACKING COMPUTERS AND E-MAIL AND HE DISCLOSE PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION! Council Bluffs Iowa
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jay Ottis you really need to get a real job
*Author of original report: Darrell Purdue - Threats and False Postings
*Author of original report: An Offer to Darrell Purdue
*Author of original report: DARRELL PURDUE
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: When did you get out of prison Mr. Ottis?
*Author of original report: DARRELL PURDUE – DWS - I AM PLEASED THAT THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
DWS Technologies: FRAUD- HE SOLD ME A DAMAGED COMPUTER – HE IS SUSPECT OF HACKING COMPUTERS AND E-MAIL AND HE DISCLOSE PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION!
Darrell Perdue conducts business out of a hole in the wall little office accessible through his garage. I once went upstairs to use his restroom and had to walk around piles of dog poop to get through the living room. His above ground pool was green with slime moss and I was afraid to touch anything in his office or home.
He sold me a laptop for $1,500.00 that my business associate and I had to take to the Geek Squad for inspection because we could not get it to work. They said the mother board was fried. I asked Darrell for my money back and he refused.
The website he created for our company was a domain name and the uploading of a DVD that contained the web files from my company’s former web site. Hardly a $20,000.00 job he reports in his bogus web blogs.
I have operated my business for fifteen (15) years after twehty three (23)years in mainstream media where I did meet, work and or associate with numerous celebrities, sports figures and politicians.
Since 1998, I have created and produced numerous products for my Globee project including a complete set of professional theatrical costumes for every character of the Solar System. I have published three beautiful children's books, one interactive childs game on DVD, two animated cartoon stories on DVD, a thirty minute television pilot, soft toy dolls and I have donated time and money to several non-profit organizations in Nebraska. (See products below)
My credentials are solid and provable through numerous family and friends that go back to 1973.
The adverse blogs began with a former employee that was fired. The person was institutionalized at a mental (Richard Young’s) facility three times, four suicide attemptes, burnt a house down while the father was asleep in the house and was restrained from being with grandchildren because of abusive conduct. This persons bloggs were followed by another terminated employee that took $60,000.00 out of a $250,000.00 company bank deposit. The retaliation for being terminated included adding adverse and false postings against me on the internet along with the prior posting.
The more my associates and I responded to the postings in defense, the more the malicious, derogatory, and erroneous postings appeared under anonymous and factitious names. It became a battle.
On October 18, 2007, my lawyer filed a suit in The Nebraska Federal Court to force Darrell Purdue, the other known bloggers to court. I intended to force them in front of a federal judge to provide evidence to back their lies, or to expose themselves as liars and frauds before the Judge.
Knowing that their posted information would prove to be lies and fraud, I intended bring suits against them and ask the courts for damages for millions of lost revenues due to their sabatogging me/Globee. I have the mraket anyalisis in conjunction with PriceWaterhouseCoppers to validate potential earnings and probable losses of revenue due to their tort of my business by means of malicious and intentional fraud.
I planned to place liens of their homes, banks, wages and other assets.
J. Paul Ottis
Internet Bloggers and Does 1-10
October 18, 2007
Nebraska District Court
4 Lincoln Office
Senior Judge Warren K. Urbom
Magistrate Judge David L. Piester
Nature of Suit:
Torts - Injury - Assault, Libel, and Slander
18:1962 Racketeering (RICO) Act
Jury Demanded By:
My suit was dropped at the time due to the lack of laws governing content on the Internet. The case cited was the Megan Meier death of 2006. Where a thirteen year old school girl was being stalked and manipulated with lies and acts of fraud on the Internet by a 43 year old female neighbor pretending to be Megan’s boyfriend. Megan killed herself, and the 43 year old woman could not be prosecuted for causing Megan’s death.
However laws are changing and perhaps a door will open for folks like me to prosecute scum like Darrell Purdue and the other bloggers in our files.
I have over one hundred family members, friends, business associates and financial supporters that continue to praise my work and applaud my tenacity for not quitting against the endless lies of despicable people.
Globee is a passion fueled by my spirit to serve God. It is obvious to me that the visions and products are amazing and that Satan has gathered weak and evil minded beings to assist his attacks on me and my work.
But, God will prevail.
My friends and family deserve to see a return on their invested time and money. Children deserve and meed the LOVE, KNOWLEDG and HOPE that Globee gives them for safer and better world.
In the past two years I have had five bypasses, three strokes and two cancer removals. But, I continued to work daily. I just attended the 2013 Film and Television Licensing Convention.
I am tired of demented malicious minds like Darrell Purdue and recently Darrells friend, a woman named Theresa Cassidy president of Catena Creations whom I have never met, posting horrible things about me. What BS, she is so liable.
I would not do business with a person like Thresa Cassidy for all the money in China. One minute she is excited to work with you and the next she burns you alive never meeting you or opening her eyes to options that may hold truth and honor. I t reminds me the person that eats poop based on “Fly’s Eating poop, believing that One Million Flies Can’t Be Wrong”.
And Darrell Purdue “Mr. Righteous”, may end up in jail, it’s against the law to threaten killing someone, especially in writing and posting it on the Internet. Darrell, you posted that “I should be shot in the head”. I take your post as a serious threat on my life and a danger to my family. I intend to prosecute you.
BELOW ARE SAMPLES OF MY WORK AND PRODUCTS: I AM SO PROUD OF THEM
The Earth ●The Sun ●The Moon & The Planets of our Solar System
- GWE, Inc. is marketing our fully developed characters, and product rights to accredited sources to get them to the world.
- The product quality, uniqueness and pre-recognition are substanciated as key factors for Globee’s potential success and sales.
- They are the first fully developed line of characters that personify our planet and the galaxy that we occupy.
- The products are capable of evolving as long as there is life on Planet Earth.
- The creator worked for the past 42 years, prior to this project, as a writer, producer and director.
- His family began working in the entertainment industry back in the late 1920’s at RKO Studios.
- GWE, Inc. has invested over $3 million dollars developing and producing various Globee products.
- Each product has been market tested as GWE grew the Globee product line.
- GWE has estimated $1.5 million in proprietary products and Intellectual Properties on hand.
- All of the IP’s are registered and protected.
Available Products include:
- Twenty four (24) professionally produced costumes, plus theatrical storage and shipping cases for each costume.
- Hundreds of original variations of character artwork, logos, photographs and music including Globee’s theme song. Completed to final re-production status.
- Photographs and credits from NASA, celebrities, politicians, corporate sponsors and organizations that have worked with Globee at children/family events.
- A screenplay for an animated motion picture, “Doom of the Planets”.
- A book “Dreamy Planets” has been produced into a musical stage play, which includes the costumes, props, narrated sound tracks and special effects.
- Three beautifully illustrated books have been printed in limited quantities. “The Magic Planets” “Dreamy Planets” and “Little Chicken Yellow Fluff” are in pre-press status ready for further production and distribution. A follow on book, “The Cheese Bandit’ is in completion.
- The “Dreamy Planets” and “Little Chicken Yellow Fluff” books have also been produced as animated cartoons, available on DVD, TV or the Internet.
- Globee’s character is a genius on every subject about the Earth from its creation. The television concept “The Adventures of Globee” features Globee teaming up with experts to present Earth’s natural wonders, its people, its life forms and space exploration.
- A 28 minute TV pilot has already been produced which features the characters and animals at the famous Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
Globee has appeared with Celebrities: Leonardo Di Caprio, the late Dennis Weaver, Donna Mills, Melanie Griffith, Ted Danson, Tom Arnold, Clint Black, David Crosby, James Taylor, Peter, Paul & Mary, the Beach Boys and Carlo’s Santana. Sports Figures include, Tom Osborn, Charlie McBride, John Lattner, Johnny Rodgers, Mike Rozier, Steve Owens, Tony Dorsett and Steve Hogan.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DWS-Technologies-Information-Services-/Council-Bluffs-Iowa-51503/DWS-Technologies-Information-Services-Darrell-Purdue-DWS-Technologies-FRAUD-HE-SOLD-M-1074344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.