Complaint Review: DX.com

• Reported By: HonestCitizen — United States of America
DX.com
Hong Kong Internet United States of America

DX.com Deal Extreme scam / reviews Hong Kong, Internet

In January 2013, I ordered 2 cell phone batteries on DX.com (DealExtreme)
I ended up being scammed and they rejected the review I've posted on their website, which was in correct language.

I will simply paste you here the review I wrote on their website.
I do not recommend you to order on dx.com unless you are willing to waste your time and money and finally have to order from another website a month later once you realize you've been scammed.

THE REJECTED REVIEW :

PROS:
Very low price, especially with shipping from Hong Kong.
Responsive chat on their website.

CONS:
When I saw the scary comments, I decided to order 2 batteries just in case one doesn't work.
In the end, 1 doesn't work at all, and the other lasts a few hours without call.
Also, it comes from Hong Kong so you have to wait about 3 weeks for the shipping.

OTHER THOUGHTS:
My impression is that DX has good intentions because everything definitely looks new and genuine Nokia. But there is a problem somewhere, maybe it was stored for 10 years at a bad temperature...?

BOTTOM LINE:
If you really want to order this battery here, I recommend you to buy 10 of it so you may have one that works.
BTW, if this review is not published, I'll post something big on a few websites of mine. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DXcom/internet/DXcom-Deal-Extreme-scam-reviews-Hong-Kong-Internet-1009714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DX.com