Complaint Review: DY Home Decor - Jeff Wilconson

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:Montrose Colorado
DY Home Decor - Jeff Wilconson
23550 Northwest Fwy. Cypress, Texas U.S.A.

DY Home Decor And Jeff Wilconson Owner They take your money over the internet and sends you NOTHING! Won't answer the phone either. Cypress Texas

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

I ordered from this company back on the 12/12. Of course they run my credit card right away. I did receive a confirmation via email of my order. I called on the on 12/18 to try and talk to a real person but only reached a voice recording instructing me to leave a message and they would get back to me in the order that I left a message.

So I left 1 and then 2 and then 3 throughout that day. I continued to leave messages on different dates and even emailed them to no avail. All e mails were returned stating that the server at their location seems to be no communicating. I even tried to FAX them but the FAX number seems to be busy 24/7. So I reported them to my credit card company and the Better business bureau.

Mad_as_h*ll
Montrose, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DY-Home-Decor-Jeff-Wilconson/Cypress-Texas-77433/DY-Home-Decor-And-Jeff-Wilconson-Owner-They-take-your-money-over-the-internet-and-sends-yo-404516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DY Home Decor - Jeff Wilconson

AUTHOR: Disappointedshopper - (U.S.A.)

Almost the same experience. I ordered something from them (wallpaper), they take my money via debit card the day of the order, 4 days later I get a email saying it's backordered for 6 weeks but probably won't be that long so I wait, and two months later I still didn't have the item. So I cancel my order. Now it's 2 months from THAT date (we are talking 4 months total from the date I first ordered!!) I emailed back and forth with an employee there- sent the owner Jeff 3 emails and he never responded to any of them. They strung me along all this time. Now the employee no longer works there and the owner is still ignoring my emails. I just contacted the Better Business Burea and also my credit card in the hopes I can recoop my money. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.