dedication

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2011

• Reported By: Mark — Mt. Vernon Kentucky United States of America
DY Home Decor
15201 Mason Rd Suite 1000-111 Cypress, TX 77433 Cypress, Texas United States of America

DY Home Decor Charged my debit card for order, has not shipped it and will not return calls or emails. Internet Fraud!! Cypress, Texas

My wife ordered a shower curtain in early January of 2011.  The specific shower curtain she wanted was available on several different websites, but DY Home Decor had the best price with better shipping rates.

When she placed the order DY immediately debited our account for the amount listen.  After a few weeks we wondered when it would arrive.  A few weeks after that I tried to contact DY about the order.  Since then I have placed more than (5) phone calls and send (3) email, none of which have been returned.

If was during this that I found out that we are not the only people who have been taken by this bad company.  We do not expect to ever see our shower curtain or our money.  Even if we did, by some miracle, get either one, I would never order anything for this company no matter how good of a deal it seemed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DY-Home-Decor/Cypress-Texas-77433/DY-Home-Decor-Charged-my-debit-card-for-order-has-not-shipped-it-and-will-not-return-cal-699466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DY Home Decor