Complaint Review: DY Home Decor

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Conni — Ocala Florida United States of America
DY Home Decor
? Internet United States of America

DY Home Decor Processed my credit card, did not ship product, won't return phone calls or emails Internet

I ordered a wallpaper sample online and gave my credit card info to process order.  I received an email saying that they had received my order and were shipping my product.  I have never received the product and repeated attemps to contact DY Home Decor have not been answered.  I Have left messages by phone and replied to the emails that DY Home sent me saying they were shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DY-Home-Decor/internet/DY-Home-Decor-Processed-my-credit-card-did-not-ship-product-wont-return-phone-calls-or-940718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DY Home Decor