Complaint Review: DY Home Decor

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Anika — San Luis Obispo California United States of America
DY Home Decor
15201 Mason Rd Suite 1000-111 Cypress, TX 77433 Internet United States of America

DY Home Decor dyhomedecor.com Charged my card & never shipped anything! I was going to use the nests for my wedding favors! Internet

I placed an internet order for 180 mini bird's nests at dyhomedecor.com (I was planning on using them for my wedding escort cards and favors) on March 30th. I immediately received an email confirming my report - it also had a UPS logo at the bottom but I couldn't find any shipping information. They immediately charged my card for $265.00.

I'm so busy with wedding planning, I forgot about the order for a few weeks, and when I went to the dyhd website, they indicate it will take 2-3 weeks for your order to arrive.

On Saturday, April 9, I sent an email to dyhd and asked for a tracking update on my purchase. I got no response.  On Monday April 11, I called both the toll-free number as well as the regular number and got the same message, stating they would return my call or my email within 24 hours.

Nobody has returned my phone calls, I have no tracking information and no product. I have called my bank to dispute the charges as this is clearly bad business and internet fraud.  So disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DY-Home-Decor/internet/DY-Home-Decor-dyhomedecorcom-Charged-my-card-never-shipped-anything-I-was-going-to-use-716798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DY Home Decor