Complaint Review: DYNAMIC MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: dynamicgroupsucks — taylorsville Utah United States of America
DYNAMIC MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC
5168 CRUS CORVI RD WEST JORDAN, Utah United States of America

DYNAMIC MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC THIEVES THEY DON'T PLAY EMPLOYEES WEST JORDAN UT 84081, Utah

This company will never pay you on time. Do not waste your time falling for their lies. I worked there for three weeks until I realized I was wasting my time.
I was told that I wasn't getting my last pay check and that I wasn't getting my commission I made which I made sales over $15,000 so yeah screwed me over.
Erin and Jamie are liars and want to get rich and are willing to rip any one off to do so Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNAMIC-MANAGEMENT-GROUP-LLC/WEST-JORDAN-Utah-84081/DYNAMIC-MANAGEMENT-GROUP-LLC-THIEVES-THEY-DONT-PLAY-EMPLOYEES-WEST-JORDAN-UT-84081-Uta-749883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNAMIC MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC