Complaint Review: DYNAMIC SYSTEMS INLT, PREMIER BMCP EAGLE PASS, HORNER & SHIFRIN INC, A E SMITH CPA

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Cirilo — Garland Texas
2126 COUNTRY OAKS DR. Garland, Texas United States of America

DYNAMIC SYSTEMS INLT, PREMIER BMCP EAGLE PASS, HORNER & SHIFRIN INC, A E SMITH CPA DYNAMIC SYSTEMS INTL, PREMIER BMCP EAGLE PASS, HORNER & SHIFRIN INC. DYNAMIC SYSTEMS INTL, PREMIER BMCP EAGLE PASS, HORNER & SHIFRIN INC. A E SMITH CPA LAY BUNKHENG Garland, Texas

*Consumer Comment: if anybody needs therapy it is u stacie

*Consumer Comment: Pathetic

CIRILA left her email open today. I am in the family here. Cirila send email to a Lay Bunkheng. This what's in the email. Cirila I am glad you send the profile on Joseph Sepulveda for the files on the deceased David J Sepulveda and his wife and two childrens in Cambodia> with Joseph picture I change the IDs with Joseph picture> the deceased funds ar in your name as Joseph sister next to kin> funds worth ( Eleven million Seven Fifty Five U. S. dollars)> I am the Cambodia Mekong Bank Public Ltd Preah Monivong> it well take 10 working days for the funds to hint your bank> I gone around the international banks laws to get this out of my country to your country> without a hitch free> I am the government of Cambodia you know I know ways around the international laws> no one knows about our funds in your name Cirila Susan Sepulveda butt us> Cirila you get 40% and I get 60% of the fundswe meet in Dallas where you want to> I well fly to the DFW airport. [continued below]....
..... The deceased customer is your brother> I give you his pictures> remember he dead in a car accident in Cambodia> no one knows our plan about the funds> Cirila you know a dead man tells no tells> Cirila you know about my website that is for scams on Lay Bunkheng that you help me with> the funds and invest in your care as partner> I call you went I get to the DFW airport> call me Cirila at +855 962 671 063 r +855 976 488139 email me at hengbunk@gmail.com> the funds ar on thier way> keep this between us> Joseph is the one I am talking about that tells no tells> Yours Sincerely Lay Bunkheng.

THIS IS WHAT CIRILA IS DOING WITH A DECEASED MAN AND HIS FAMILY THIS THE PICTURE OF JOSEPH SEPULVEDA AND LAY BUNKHENG

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNAMIC-SYSTEMS-INLT-PREMIER-BMCP-EAGLE-PASS-HORNER-SHIFRIN-INC-A-E-SMITH-CPA/Garland-Texas-75040/DYNAMIC-SYSTEMS-INLT-PREMIER-BMCP-EAGLE-PASS-HORNER-SHIFRIN-INC-A-E-SMITH-CPA-DYNAMIC-1040190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNAMIC SYSTEMS INLT, PREMIER BMCP EAGLE PASS, HORNER & SHIFRIN INC, A E SMITH CPA

if anybody needs therapy it is u stacie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - ()

I c u have escape from the institute again

Pathetic

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Just so pathetic with all your idiotic rants and reports about this company.  Seek some therapy!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC