• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2001

• Reported By:
4235 DALE BLVD. DALE CITY, Virginia U.S.A.

I received a cruise & stay package as a gift from my brother on occation of my marridge. This package says it's valid for 18 months and needs 45 days advance notice. I tried to call these people at DYNASTY INTERNATIONAL ASSO. INC to fix the date on their 1 800 no but there is no one to take the call. You can only leave voice message and no one seems to bother returning it. Looks like $149.00 each for two people is RIPPED OFF. I really feel sorry for this rip-off since my wife was eagerly looking forward to it, and I kept promising here once I get time off we will fo on this cruise.

The package comes with the letter signed by E. BURNS (Director of Operations). and address is :
Dynasty International Associates Inc.
4235 Dale Blvd.
Dale City, VA 22193
Ph: 703 730 6492, Fax : 703 878-9140
Web : dynastyinc.com
There are couple of other phone nos : 18004308353, and 18772976840 (This one is disconnected without forwarding number).

I don't know what to do at this stage ? where to file claim ? etc. Any advice ???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNASTY-INTERNATIONAL-ASSOCIATES-INC/DALE-CITY-Virginia-22193/DYNASTY-INTERNATIONAL-ASSO-INC-DO-they-exist--9793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNASTY INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES INC.