Complaint Review: DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES-211

• Reported By: stopripoffs — United States of America
DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES-211
PO BOX 82545 PHOENIX AZ SAN MATEO, California United States of America

DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES-211 MTS CIRCULATION TRAVIS HOFFMAN SAN MATEO, California

On feb 10 2012 An individual called Travis Hoffman knocked on my door.  I do not what I was thinking.  He told me that he was on a raise "boys against girls" and that he wanted to win a trip to Italy, that he would put a sticker on the door to avoid a "pest" of future kids coming knocking on my door....I had my doubts...
Bottom line: I gave him a check for 55 dollars.  After he left I felt intrigued and googled the company.  I came up with this webpage and read all the complaints about this unscrupulous "company".
I called to cancel my check, let's see what happens...UGGHH!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNASTY-TECHNOLOGIES-211/SAN-MATEO-California-/DYNASTY-TECHNOLOGIES-211-MTS-CIRCULATION-TRAVIS-HOFFMAN-SAN-MATEO-California-837445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES-211