• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: anonymouslady — concord California United States of America
P.O.BOX 82545 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES DYNO TECH. Needs to earn points for school, gets more points if sent as gift. Phoenix, Arizona

I was approached at my door by a young man selling magazines to help him for schooling.
He only needed a few more orders and he would be on his way.  He left a tag by my doorbell
so that I would not be bothered by any other of his co-workers.
I was told that if I made it a gift for someone he would recieve more pints towards his goal.
My magazines should be arriving in about 4 weeks.  It has been 3 months and no magazines.
I tried to locate the company on line and had not way to contact them.  No phone numbers.
My receipt number they could not find.
Do not order anything from any door to door people.  This company is a rip off.  I willl keep trying to find a way to get my money back and hope to put an end to this crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNASTY-TECHNOLOGIES/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/DYNASTY-TECHNOLOGIES-DYNO-TECH-Needs-to-earn-points-for-school-gets-more-points-if-sent-886766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNASTY TECHNOLOGIES