Complaint Review: DYNOWATT

• Submitted: Sat, July 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 05, 2008

• Reported By:Cypress Texas
DYNOWATT
www.dynowatt.com Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

DYNOWATT RIPPED OFF - 60% PRICE INCREASE IN 30 DAYS Dublin Ohio

My April bill was at 0.16 per Kwh for a cost of $330.00. I was completely shocked that my May bill was billed at 0.253 per Kwh for a cost of $795.00. I have NEVER had an electric bill over $400.00 (in August/September 2006). I called Dynowatt for several days and finally got through to customer service.

The Rep read from a script regarding the increase in natural gas prices, etc... and that I could fix my rate for 2 years at a cost of 0.21 per kwh. I told her that was crazy! I have filed a complaint with the PUC and the Texas Attorney Generals Office. I would advise others to do the same. If they get enough complaints, the State of Texas will investigate. Flood their phone lines and someone will get fed-up.

Lucas
Cypress, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNOWATT/Dublin-Ohio/DYNOWATT-RIPPED-OFF-60-PRICE-INCREASE-IN-30-DAYS-Dublin-Ohio-347799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNOWATT