Complaint Review: DYNOWATT

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Kingwood Texas
6065 Memorial Drive Dublin, Texas U.S.A.

DYNOWATT Dynowatt - Accent Energy Deceptive and Ripping People Off HOUSTON, Texas Dublin Texas

I was with Dynowatt for about 2 yrs and on my June bill, they went up to 0.25137 kwh without any warning. My bill doubled in one month to $1,076.57. Dynowatt emailed me one day before recieving my bill and offering me $100 off if I sign a 2 yr contract with them at a fixed rate. I am in the military and on a fixed income and when I contacted Dynowatt, they refused to reduce the bill and offered me a payment plan.

When I called them about it, they just said it was because I didn't have a fix rate and I needed to do a contract for 2 yrs to get a fixed rate as I was on a variable rate. I am now in the process of swithing to another company.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and I will no longer do business with them. I have always paid the bill on time every month and this is the way "Big Energy" treats a loyal customer! I will no longer be loyal to anyone!

Kingwood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DYNOWATT/Dublin-Texas-43017/DYNOWATT-Dynowatt-Accent-Energy-Deceptive-and-Ripping-People-Off-HOUSTON-Texas-Dublin-T-344940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DYNOWATT