Complaint Review: Da Kine Mobile Detailing

• Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By: K.D. — Nevada United States of America
Da Kine Mobile Detailing

Da Kine Mobile Detailing Good Luck contacting Internet

We are very disappointed.

The first appointment we had, the company never showed. When I attempted to call the number listed, it went straight to voice mail. They contacted my husband's phone via text message at 8pm to inform us that because of an emergency with a staff member they missed our appointment. We rescheduled for a few days later.

The second appointment we had, I received a text message an hour before our appointment time, stating that the weather was not co-operating. I responded immediately, asking if we could switch our appointment to the coming Wednesday at 10 am. I received no response.

My husband received a text message at 12 midnight on the following Thursday night, stating they would be at our home at 3:30pm the next day. An hour before our appointment this past Friday, I received a call (from a California personal cell phone) informing me that the staff was an hour and fifteen minutes behind. I picked up my husband early from work and we waited for them to show...that never happened. My husband called the listed number at 5:30pm and again at 6:30pm and left voice messages asking for a manager to contact us back, that we were very frustrated and disappointed. We have not heard from the company since.

We contacted groupon (where we got our coupon for the company) and they gave us a refund. The only quick response we have received through this entire month long time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Da-Kine-Mobile-Detailing/internet/Da-Kine-Mobile-Detailing-Good-Luck-contacting-Internet-915714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Da Kine Mobile Detailing