• Report: #620571

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Jonathan — lewisville Texas United States of America
3645 Marketplace Blvd.Suite 130-314 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

DaJn Promotions and Talent, Inc. dptpromotions, dpt promotions, Over 2 MONTHS of NO PAYMENT!!!! DO NOT DO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!! STILL NO PAYMENT!!! THEY DO NOT ANSWER PHONES, YOU CAN NEVER GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM. FRAUD! DTP PROMOTIONS SCAM! DaJn Promotions and Atlanta, Georgia

I found DaJn Promotions and Talent on craigslist under the "gigs" section. The "gig" was to do promotions for P&G with pay of $16/hr. I agreed to do the job, filled out all the necessary documentation, stating that I was able to work, and submitted everything.

2 months a 6 days later I have still never received a check from DaJn Promotions and Talent. I have email and called more times than I can count.

2 months later, I received an e-mail stating that DaJn Promotions and Talent is waiting for P&G to send them a check, and then they would send me a check.

I leave messages for the owner, and the payroll department and I do not get any response. What kind of company does not stay on top of their accounts receivable???

This company is fraudulent, and it is a scam. I am also going to report this company to the BBB.

NEVER DO WORK FOR DaJn Promotions and Talent, also known as dptpromotions, dpt promotions, dptpromotions.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DaJ/Atlanta-Georgia-30344/DaJn-Promotions-and-Talent-Inc-dptpromotions-dpt-promotions-Over-2-MONTHS-of-NO-PAYME-620571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DaJ