Complaint Review: DadaMobile.com - Flycell.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2007

• Reported By:Fargo North Dakota
DadaMobile.com - Flycell.com
DadaMobile.com; flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

DadaMobile.com - Flycell.com Free ringtone downloads - my foot! Ripoff! Internet

Visiting an aviation website, I came upcome a 'Free Download of airplane sounds'. Being the airplane enthusiast I am it gained my attention - not only once, but twice!

The first time I attempted the download was from dadamobile.com, I received a confirmation on my cell phone that I would be receiving the free ringtones, but nothing happened within the next 30 minutes. So I went back to the website I gained the link and was directed to another website for the free downloads, this time being directed to flycell.com.

In the end, I was billed $20.00 and haven't received a thing. These websites are false advertising and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with charging people for nothing. In attempts to gain my $20.00 back - they stated that once you agree to the terms of the contract you are billed and you will not receive a refund.

I believe I have been able to unsubscribe from these so called 'free downloads', but I did loose $20.00 in the attempts. If anyone is willing to file a class action lawsuit against websites like these - count me in.

Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DadaMobilecom-Flycellcom/internet/DadaMobilecom-Flycellcom-Free-ringtone-downloads-my-foot-Ripoff-Internet-250890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DadaMobile.com - Flycell.com