Complaint Review: Daegan Smith

Daegan Smith
daegansmith.com Internet U.S.A.

Daegan Smith Daegan Smith is the King of SCAM Internet

*Consumer Comment: DAEGAN SMITH MAXIMUM LEVERAGE SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Daegan a rip off artist? No way!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Person Was Refunded In Full

*Consumer Suggestion: Same response when asking for credit on return from Daegan Smith

*UPDATE Employee: 30 Day Free Trial Membership

The "king" of never calling anyone, has a website where he promises a "free" CD on how he made millions on the internet in exchange for your details...

DON'T DO IT!!

When you order the free CD he will ask for your credit card details in order to pay for the shipping costs.

The person who answers the phone at 202-741-9424 told me that one of his "free bonuses" includes a free one month membership in his club, which will be charged after a 30 day-trial.

This deal WAS NOT THERE when i signed. Even AFTER my credit card was charged. There was nothing stating that into the webpage.

After I started a complaint online i found out that something was modified in the page and added the message of 30 days-trial into the signing page.

HE (or his people) DOES NOT react to emails and Don't answer the phone!!!

You will have go through a lot of trouble to get him to STOP CHARGING you.

I requested my money back and they returned just a 50%.

Another person also ordered a CD from him and was charged over $600 in 3 months!

I would think that a better name for his website will be "the king of SCAM".

Save your time and money.

The Scammed.

TheScammed
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daegan-Smith/internet/Daegan-Smith-Daegan-Smith-is-the-King-of-SCAM-Internet-432294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daegan Smith

DAEGAN SMITH MAXIMUM LEVERAGE SCAM

AUTHOR: SCAMMED BY DAEGAN SMITH - (United States of America)

BEWARE! If you are thinking of making a dive into any of Daegans products, realize there you cannot get your money back! Daegan's office will not WILL NOT refund your money, They will steal your money! And they WILL do and say whatever to get your to throw away your hard-earned money.

I originally found posts like these and daegan himself responded saying that "things have changed" and that hes now "instructed his office to give a refund immediately no questions asked."

I believed Daegan and his business to be honest. But was shocked and surprised to find out the lack of integrity in his business.

immediately after signing up, I called their office to verify that i could indeed cancel and get my refund at any time within my first 30 days. The lady i spoke to at the office assured me of this.

I cancelled yesterday and called today on my 21st day to confirm. A girl named Beth from Daegan's office told me over the phone that they do not and never said there is a money back guarantee.

As of today, august 31, 2011, if you visit the link, which is the same i signed up on, it clearly says "There is absolutely NO RISK. We offer a 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee within your first 30 days. "

If this does get resolved, i will be more than happy to re-edit my post.

I was promised a phone call back from Beth after she spoke to her manager and asked if a refund was possible. only to hear that they would not honor it. I then asked to speak with her supervisor and she promised that she would call back, only to hear from Beth again later, instructing me to email her supervisor. So not only are they not honoring my refund, they are making me jump through hoops.

Let me save you lots of time and frustration, stay away from dishonest, liars and the businesses they run. It really is unfortunate that I even have to make this post, hopefully i can save other innocent people from being cheated and lied to.

-Eric Chong

Skype: eric.d.chong

Daegan a rip off artist? No way!

AUTHOR: Unclepapa - (U.S.A.)

I am a student of Daegan Smith's Maximum Leverage course, I've been in the network marketing industry for about a year now and have been mentored by a couple of successful internet marketers. Not until I was tutored by Daegan did I realize how much I didn't know about this industry.

It has ALWAYS been my experience that Daegan under promises and over delivers on any product that he sells... he always throws in a bunch of unadvertised bonuses and I have personally reached him and his brother Damon on the phone several times.

I too signed up for the free CD and 1 month's free subscription just to see how what he teaches works in the real world and this was my experience:

*As usual not only did I receive the CD I requested, I also recieved a couple of bonus CD's.

*Every 3 to 4 days I received an email reminding me how many days I had left on my free trial before I would be charged and I was given 4 different options on how to cancel my subscription.

*The day before my trial subscription came to an end. I sent an email to customer support canceling my subscription. I recieved an email back from customer support the same day letting me know that my subscription had been cancelled and no further charges would be made to my credit card.

It has been my experience that Daegan runs his business precisely the way he is teaching me to run mine and has been true to his word.

I think it's so sad that there are a group of folks out there who surf the net looking for free stuff, don't bother to check thier email and probably never even listened to the CD in the first place. When they see a charge on their credit card they go crazy and start calling honest successful business people rip off artists.
Daegan Smith a rip off artist? No way!

Oh one last thing, no one asked me to write this rebuttal... I felt it was my duty to set the record straight.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Person Was Refunded In Full

AUTHOR: Daegan Smith - (U.S.A.)

Joe, was originally refunded for all products that were under the refund policy terms once the products were received. His additional complaint for a product that specifically had terms of no refund once opened because of the proprietary information he received could not be verified as not being used onced opened. I spoke to my customer support manager Damon about the details of the complaint and was told the said product was in fact opened and that was the reason for the original non refund. I instructed Damon to refund this person in full and he was even though it was outside of the terms of purchase for the product he filed his original complaint for here.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Same response when asking for credit on return from Daegan Smith

AUTHOR: Joe Pipkin - (U.S.A.)

I also spoke with Damon at the number listed for Daegan Smith.I noticed some Ripoff reports by customers of this man who had difficulty getting their credit, as I have. I returned all items they sent to me and followed up requesting my credit, only to be told by Damon that I did not qualify for a full return. One of the items was shrink wrapped and I was told not to open it if I wanted credit. I did not open it and returned it in the same condition I received it. Damon told me it had been opened and therefore I would only get about half of my money back. I did not open the package but it's his word against mine and his word, apparently, is all that counts. That equates to around $250. For what? And I have nothing. That's a rip off and is poor business. I want my full refund. I sent everything back within the required time frame. And they get to keep $250 of my money? I don't think so. If they only credit me with partial refund, I will pursue this further. I would like to hear from you if you have similar stories about this guy. If he's doing as well as he purports in his hundreds of emails and has helped so many, as he claims, why doesn't he simply operate as an honest business and give credit for returns without some hokey story. I advise Daegan Smith to give me my full refund, as promised. If he does so, I will state here that he did. If he doesn't, I will do what I need to do.

30 Day Free Trial Membership

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Fast Action Bonus #4: Free Trial Membership - When you get your CD today you'll also receive a FREE 30 Day Membership in the "MLM Underground" phsyical CD monthly secret reports so you can finally learn how to create massive wealth within and well beyond just your network marketing program leveraging the awesome power of the Internet. Plus, if after the 30 day trial period you don't feel as if the information you receive in the "MLM Underground" is valuable you can cancel your $39.97 membership anytime! ($40 Value Your's FREE!)
The MLM Underground 30 Day Free Trial Membership ($39.97/month)

This was clearly stated on the sales page. We advise that you read more slowly and carefully so that you know exactly what is on the sales page. We ask that you read the whole sales page not just scheme through it. We do have a lot of customer who call well within their 30 days to cancel their account. I am sorry that you did not read carefully and see that on our sales page.