Complaint Review: Daeus Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jean — Internet United States of America
Daeus Financial Services

Daeus Financial Services DAEUS FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDES NOTHING BUT EMPTY PROMISES!!! LOST THOUSANDS!! Internet

I signed up with Daeus Financial Services about 4 months ago and I thought they were going to help me get my LLC and help invest in my business. Instead of investing in my business they maxed out all my credit cards and my business has not even gotten off the ground yet. I have done everything they have asked of me to help this process along and still nothing. Theyve done nothing!!! I wish I wouldve known about these people before I went in head first. It would have saved me $18,000. I feel like such an idiot for not doing more research beforehand. I should have known better as I have gone to school for Business but I guess I was naive to think that everyone works on the same moral compass as I do.

Ive tried to go through the specialists at Daeus Financial Services and get my money refunded back to me but no one ever calls me back. Ive left voice messages back to back but still nothing. Where are they? I bet they laugh all the way to the bank every time they take someone for their money. Its not good business and it certainly is NOT alright.

I have contacted a law firm to help me recoup the money l lost. Its been great working with Sean, 319.423.7643. Hes really done his job and has taken care of what needs to be done. I didnt even have to pay anything upfront. I think the process shouldve gone a little faster but thats just me. Im an impatient person. Other than that, its been great and Im so glad I called. Sean, you know how my husband and I feel about youWE LOVE U!!! ;)

I really hope and pray that Daeus Financial Services gets what they deserve!! PLEASEif youre thinking about doing business with themDONT!! And if you already have, contact Sean, tell him Jean Pidgeon referred you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daeus-Financial-Services/internet/Daeus-Financial-Services-DAEUS-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-PROVIDES-NOTHING-BUT-EMPTY-PROMISES-966575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daeus Financial Services