Complaint Review: Daeus Financial

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: scammed13 — Sunriver Oregon
Daeus Financial
172 East 14075 South Draper, Utah United States of America

Daeus Financial Alec Eskander, Jimmy Beech employed by Daeus Financial DAEUS FINANCIAL LIES AND DECEPTIVE SALES TACTICS SCAMMED MY NEW BUSINESS OUT OF $32,000 Draper, Utah

Shortly after signing a contract with Vanguard Institute for a course on developing a website, I was contacted by a "business development and finance coach" from DAUES FINANCIAL.  The coach, Alec Eskander told me his company was part of "The Team" from Vanguard Institute and was calling to help me set up all aspects of my new business.  The Daeus Financial Team would provide three services

Having little experience with starting a business, I was convinced Daues Financial, as a part of Vanguard Institute, would provide everything I needed as experts in this arena.  I was ooh so wrong and only after months of hard work and over $32,000 in fees, I am not even close to having a viable website.

Each entity provided by Daeus Financial, cost initial set-up fees and ongoing monthly funds.  The first thing they want to know is your credit limit and how much you owe on all your credit cards.  Also your credit score.  This is call "Biz Development" with an initial cost of $3,000.  Nothing else happens until you submit a 6 Step Worksheet.  Then a call comes from Seed Capital, LLC promising to set up multiple credit card accounts.  Many weeks later, I found myself paying an additional $6,495 plus 3% of money I moved to these new credit card companies.

Web Development was another service costing $2,990.00 which I was convinced I needed.  I later found out from Vanguard Institute, the Web building was part of my initial fee with them, another deception by Daes Financial.

In addition, I gave Daeus Financial an an addtional $3590.00 to setup an LCC and another $2990.00 for Tax Services.

Today, I am embarassed by not having researched these companies; deeply in debt; and no closer to having a viable website capable of paying back this debt.  Before this financial disaster, I was retired, debt free with a credit score over 800.  I am now anxious, out of retirement and wondering about filing bankruptcy.

After reading other reports about Daeus Financial, I will contact the Utah Attorney General and BBB to make a complaint.

By advice to all is BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daeus-Financial/Draper-Utah-84020/Daeus-Financial-Alec-Eskander-Jimmy-Beech-employed-by-Daeus-Financial-DAEUS-FINANCIAL-LIE-1040445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daeus Financial