• Report: #971972

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Southern California — Norco California United States of America
Daeus Financial/Premiermentoring/ Loral Langemeier
172 East 14075 South Draper, Utah United States of America

Daeus Financial/Premiermentoring/ Loral Langemeier Darija Runjaic Scam, Dishonest, Draper, Utah

On November 17, 2011 I received a call from Darija Runcjaic / Daues Financial to set up an account to register a business entity. Darija told me that I have five business days to cancel and that a Saturday is been considered a business day. On November 22, 2011, the forth day, I informed Daues  Financial that I am cancelling my account via e-mail.

Darija called me and said that I only had three business day to cancel. She made another a appointment to call me back so that I could listen to the recording of our initial conversation .  Darija kept with the appointment, and I could listen to the recording. Unfortunately there where no clarity on the recording when she mentioned the time period to cancel. According to her the whole recording was clear and she could hear everything. My credit card provider also tried to retrieve my initial cost of $390.00 without any success. Monterey Financial Services is now expecting me to pay for a service that I have cancelled. Daues Financial told them that I would claimed that I have cancelled.

Loral Langemeier, your whole millionaire maker scheme is just a scam. From starting your program through Premier Mentoring to having a business within in 15 days, without any resources? You need a reality check.  You made your millions by ripping of people in need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daeus-FinancialPremiermentoring-Loral-Langemeier/Draper-Utah-84020/Daeus-FinancialPremiermentoring-Loral-Langemeier-Darija-Runjaic-Scam-Dishonest-Draper-971972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daeus Financial/Premiermentoring/ Loral Langemeier