Complaint Review: Daily Deal Digital

3787 Palm Valley RoadPonte Internet, Florida United States of America

Daily Deal Digital electronics Internet, Florida

Here is a fresh one!!!!

Dear Friends! Be aware!

I placed my order at the site which full of the protection labels! HMMM? What for? Are they not sure of themselves?

I do order over Internet a lot of products, but it was the first time when a seller asks me to CALL THEM over the e-mail! What? Whose business is that? I called- four times- no one was picking up the phone. Finally I reached for some one with name Harriet (Harry)? Who told me he (she) will take care of my order. Next morning I am receiving another three e-mails with the same request for calling them. I replied by e-mail, and I called- some one else again tells me that the manager is not there and they can't verify my order.

Conclusion- I stopped the credit card, I send them cancellation request, I am writing here to let you know- Please don't deal with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daily-Deal-Digital/Internet-Florida-/Daily-Deal-Digital-electronics-Internet-Florida-604563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daily Deal Digital