Complaint Review: Daily Steals

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: jo — Readsboro Vermont
Daily Steals

Daily Steals Buyer Beware...paid $199,recieved nothing! Internet

Ordered a computer for my husband on 02/06.My card was charged on 02/07. The site stated my order was shipped and posted a bogus tracking number that never worked. Today is 04/23 and despite numerous emails over the course of weeks I still have no computer and they still have my money. I contact them once or twice a week and get the same BS meant to stall every time.They say they will check with their supplier or forward my complaint to their manager and I never hear from them until I make contact again.I had been a loyal customer for a few years before this and always received the smaller ticket items I had ordered but this was the only thing I ever bought from them in this price range.Smells like a deliberate ripoff to me. Don't waste your money here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daily-Steals/internet/Daily-Steals-Buyer-Bewarepaid-199recieved-nothing-Internet-1045428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daily Steals