Complaint Review: DailyBUMPS

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: Kate — Missouri
DailyBUMPS
23650 Ballestros rd. Murrieta, CA, California USA

DailyBUMPS Bryan Lanning Melissa Lanning Missy Lanning Melissa Hollister Suzanne Hollister Kept, Lied and harassed about the money collected / I donated to the Oak Meadows Ranch Murrieta, CA California

Bryan and Missy have a youtube channel called daiybumps. At the time they were collecting money for the horses at a ranch they said Missy was actively volunteering at. They made it seem like it would be a long term thing and that they would sponsor a horse. Then they came out with an announcement on youtube/facebook/twitter/etc. that they were collecting donations and that the money from the Karma Cases would go to the Ranch.MOnths went by and I noticed on their vlog and photos that they were buying alot of stuff. In the comments people would ask and I would wait for Bryan or Missy to reply and the comments would disappear. Soon I decided to email Bryan and Missy and I was ignored. When I finally got a reply they were very rude to me. They were saying that I was harrassing them with questions when all I asked is what happened with the ranch and the donation money. My mom finally called the phone number listed online and talked with Missy's mom to find out what had happened because it was really her money. [continued below]....

..... Her mom said it had been taken care of and that is all we needed to know.

Then we find out that they LIED! They never gave the horse ranch any money and they knew nothing about any of it. Apparently MIssy and her mom went to the ranch to explain it away. Not sure what happened but I know after months of asking and other people asking they either din't reply or were very angry about being asked where the money went.  After talking to them I see them completely different than what they pretend on their vlogs. It is all a scam for money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DailyBUMPS/Murrieta-CA-California/DailyBUMPS-Bryan-Lanning-Melissa-Lanning-Missy-Lanning-Melissa-Hollister-Suzanne-Holliste-1143886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DailyBUMPS