• Report: #1112094

• Reported By: Chris — Tampa Florida
DailyDeal USA
, Washington USA

DailyDeal USA Book seller on Amazon Bainbridge Island Washington

I ordered a book through Amazon on 12/16/13. The company provided no tracking number for the package shipped on 12/17/13. On 12/27/13, I contacted the company via email regarding the whereabouts of my package. On 12/28/13, a representative named "Candi" at the company said she'd contact the post office about why there is no tracking number. I have emailed the company on 12/31 and 1/1 about the status of the book, and I haven't received a response. The company was open on 12/31. The class I need this book for starts in 7 days, and the company has not given me any indication on what I should do since my book has not arrived.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DailyDeal-USA/Washington/DailyDeal-USA-Book-seller-on-Amazon-Bainbridge-Island-Washington-1112094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DailyDeal USA