kids

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Center of Forensic Profiling — Glendale Arizona USA
DailyDeal USA

DailyDeal USA They are a seller through Amazon Illegally selling copies of our books and refuse to take them down even after our legal dept contacted them Internet

*General Comment: DailyDeal USA is ripping people off

*Author of original report: Removed

This company is raising the prices $ 100 - $ 300 PER BOOK of some or all of our books that we have written and trying to resell them. They do NOT have permission to resell our books and have been contacted repeatedly by our corporate legal department and through Amazon and still have NOT complied with removing them. Please do NOT support their efforts to UPSELL our books !!
This is UNethical practice and Amazon is not doing anything to help with this.

If you find any other places where our books are outrageously priced or who may be an unauthorized seller, please let us know ASAP. Protect yourself -  please be sure you get them at our store or from us directly as that will assure you the best price!

Thank you for your understanding !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DailyDeal-USA/internet/DailyDeal-USA-They-are-a-seller-through-Amazon-Illegally-selling-copies-of-our-books-and-r-763706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DailyDeal USA

#1 General Comment

DailyDeal USA is ripping people off

AUTHOR: Nathanael - ()

I am a homschooled student.  I just turned 17 years old yesterday.  I am the author of the newly published book - As Jesus Walked: The Four Gosepels in One.  I originally sold these books for $30, but because of my deap symapthy and desire for readers to enjoy my book, I lowered the price to $25.

I learned today that there is a thief out there who is buying my book for $25 dollars and is reselling them for $31.05-$133.50 dollars.  The name of this seller is DailyDeal USA.  I didn't know before, but do now, that this company makes money on peoples mishaps, mistakes and misforturns.  In my opion this is an ellegal thing being done, and should be stopped.

I also just found out that my publisher is changing hands and may have to ship me all the books in their warehouse.  If so, this would mean Amazon.com would have no more new, $25 dollar books.

I am much concerrned with this possiblity.  I am afraid that once I sell out of books, DailyDeal USA will quickly try to market their overpriced books, and keep the money for themselves.  I am very honest and would never over price my book.  I started out charging $30 dollars per book.  Now I charge $25.  Personally, I sell them for $25 for one copy and $40 dollars for two copies.

I really desire that this can be stopped.  I hope you will be able to use my case and make an end to this outrageous thing. Thank you for concideration.

Removed

AUTHOR: Center of Forensic Profiling - (USA)

This company DOES remove our books AFTER we email them. However, eventually, they are put back on so, as long as someone babysits them, they remove them. Obviously they realize this is illegal and are willing to cooperate. I wish I could say that for the others. We appreciate this.