Complaint Review: Dailydeals.com

Dailydeals.com
1529 Dean Street #3 Brooklyn NY 11213 Internet United States of America

Dailydeals.com Daily Deals It's all in the name Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: This report is about DailySteals, not DailyDeals.com

Well, I sure wish I would have done some searching prior to my order from DS. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Nexus on 5/31/12. I saw EBAY put them front and center as a daily deal and figured they were good enough for Ebay. They did have quite a few negative reviews, but it seemed to be on the lower priced Items. Anyway, drank the Kool-Aid. As of this review 6/8/2012 they have given me a tracking number for UPS. Basically a label was printed on the 6th, but UPS has not actually received the package yet. Apparently, DS and the Galaxy Nexus deal have quite the sorted past. After going through reviews and talking with other buyers it seems that this is a common tactic to buy more time for them to either source product or have their skeleton crew fulfill the orders. Well enough of this game for me. I am filing complaints here, the BBB, the FTC, and anyone who will listen. I am going to call AMEX in the morning and speak with them as well. There is a bunch of chatter about this deal on several boards that I visit and not good chatter at that. I guess I will make it my mission to educate others about DS and these tactics. I must have become complacent in my online purchasing, maybe because I have never had an experience quite like this one. I pride myself on being careful and have never been screwed. I do hold both PayPal and Ebay equally responsible.

Maybe you shouldn't have sold 583 if you didn't have the stock or the resources to give people what they paid for!

Quote from dailysteals on another site for the same item :
Due to an unexpected demand for the Galaxy Nexus, we are having a slight delay in regards to shipping. We sincerely apologize for this.

However, your Galaxy Nexus is expected to ship very shortly. Once the order has shipped, tracking information will become available.

I just finished my BBB complaint and I have an email into the New York AG, EBAY is next, and then AMEX to make this all go away!

Update: It turns out there is a very large group of folks who communicate together in regards to this site. I guess they have a new member. I have done all the above and I am waiting for AMEX to respond! The FTC paperwork will be a long process, but I am willing! Really tired of corporate america and the way consumers are treated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dailydealscom/internet/Dailydealscom-Daily-Deals-Its-all-in-the-name-Internet-Internet-894873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dailydeals.com

This report is about DailySteals, not DailyDeals.com

AUTHOR: LHDD - (United States of America)

Please take note that the offending company is mislabeled as DailyDeals.com, but it is actually about DailySteals.com.  There are many daily deal companies, and many companies use the term "Daily deals" to describe their site, but there is only one DailyDeals.com.  We never sold the item that was described in this report.