Complaint Review: Dailysteals llc

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: kurt — palmyra Pennsylvania United States of America
Dailysteals llc
Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Dailysteals llc dailysteals.com scam, fraud, liars, cheats, bait and switch, dishonet Brooklyn, New York

On approximately 3/24/12, dailysteals.com offered a 12 man North Pole Tent for sale on their site for $150.  I did a little research and found the same tent on Amazon for $699.  I decided to buy 2 since the deal was such a good one and I knew some of my friends needed a tent.  Who can pass up a tent for 78% off retail?  I ended up paying $155/tent after shipping.

What was delivered were two Northwest Territory tents.  These tents can be purchased from Kmart for $150.  Meaning not only did I not get a good deal, I lost $5 per tent as well.  I contested through paypal and after about a month of stonewalling me, I gave them a deadline to resolve it or I was escalating to a claim.  They escalated instead for some reason.  They kept claiming the tents were the same blah blah blah.

They tried to get me to ship the tents back and then they would refund the money.  I refused.  I did not want to give these scammers both my money and the tents.  I called paypal and paypal held the money while I shipped them back.  Mike at Dailysteals insisted that as soon as the tents were returned they would refund my money and close the claim.

I sent them emails when it was returned and showing delivered in UPS, the scammers ignored them.  2 days later, I called paypal and they gave me my money back and closed the claim.

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!  They are dishonest and ship different brands than what they advertise. North Pole is known for a high quality tent. Northwest Territory is a kmart tent.  Big difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dailysteals-llc/Brooklyn-New-York-/Dailysteals-llc-dailystealscom-scam-fraud-liars-cheats-bait-and-switch-dishonet-Broo-876991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dailysteals llc