Complaint Review: Dairyland Insurance Company

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: Pam — Woodhaven Michigan United States of America
Dairyland Insurance Company
1800 North Port Dr Stevens Point, Wisconsin United States of America

Dairyland Insurance Company Took my payment and no insurance coverage Stevens Point, Wisconsin

I was issued a certificate of insurance dated 9/10/2009 which clearly states expires 30 after effective date never received anything in the mail I was in a car accident someone hit me from behind after all was done I went to my insurance agent and informed him that I was in a car accident and wanted to make a claim he looked at the certificate and informed me that I was covered he even call customer service representative stated to the agent that I was coverd and will not have a problem making a claim .So my agent took another payment of 100.00 and issued a new cerificate dated 10/12/09 informed me this was good until 11/12/2009  with a paid receipt. made a claim ,got claim number awating call from and PIP adjuster she then informed two days later she thinks my insurance lapsed but will have to check into it never returning any of my phone calls when I finally made contact she tells me the insurance was cancelled on 9/27/09 and I do not have insurance  when my agent  clearly told me I did  I am currently getting the run when I have a current certificate and receipt which clearly states INSURANCE PAYMENT which includes policy number they won't address that issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dairyland-Insurance-Company/Stevens-Point-Wisconsin-54481/Dairyland-Insurance-Company-Took-my-payment-and-no-insurance-coverage-Stevens-Point-Wis-518604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dairyland Insurance Company