Complaint Review: Dalbey Education Institute.

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Floralba Buitrago (Flora) — Van Nuys California
Dalbey Education Institute.
Internet USA

Dalbey Education Institute. False a TV Advertisement,Russ Dalbey said that we can make a lot of money with Cash Flow Buss I paid them $1,500 LOST MY MONEY. www.dalbeyeducation.com NATIONWIDE

I saw a TV commercial  four years ago had been Russ Dalbey the founder of Winning of the Cash Flow Business, it had Sounded interesting I had deciding to call them , then theysounded like a very good deal, and I had had really need money; first they asked me for $1000 that I paid with my debit card after all they had started ask for more money,they had been calling and calling at the I gave them anothers $500.But it was scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalbey-Education-Institute/internet/Dalbey-Education-Institute-False-a-TV-AdvertisementRuss-Dalbey-said-that-we-can-make-a-1129329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalbey Education Institute.