Complaint Review: Dalbey Education and Note Network!

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Beverly C. Ricks — Suffolk Virginia United States of America
Dalbey Education and Note Network!
7233 Church Ranch Blvd. Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Dalbey Education and Note Network! Winning in the Cash Flow Business made false and misleading information concerning me earning quick cash profit ever time I completed a note deal. The 3 easy steps were not so easy to follow. I attempted the complete the note deal Westminster, Colorado

I purchased this product in July, I was really in need for money. Mr. Russ Dalbey made me believe that I could make a enoumous amount of money. My Money problems would be over and all I had to do was to follow the 3 easy steps and any one could do it. It was very difficult to understand and follow. The information was so over whelming to me.

I tryed to call the help network, I just got the run around. I was told that someone would be in touch with me that can or would help me. I didn't heard nothing from no one and when I tried to call back most of the time I couldn't get through and I was told the same thing. I became tired of calling and not getting anyone to help me. So I give up because I didn't know what to do.

I than realize it was a ripoff and I lost my $350.00. Iwould have asked for a refund but again I could get through. I think it is  so unfair for somesone to take advantage of people and misleading them to think they could be rich in a very short time. Yes,I think the company should be held accountable for their actions. I would like to have money back it only fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalbey-Education-and-Note-Network/Westminster-Colorado-80021/Dalbey-Education-and-Note-Network-Winning-in-the-Cash-Flow-Business-made-false-and-mislea-907392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalbey Education and Note Network!