estimates

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: Beata — Itasca Illinois United States of America
Dalbey Education
7233 Church Ranch Blvd. Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Dalbey Education I paid $3000 for program which obliged guarantee me success in the note finder business.I had problems to contact couches,they not give me inf. I expected.Difficult time to go on their web side. Spent Westminster, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Really ?

*Consumer Comment: HUH ??

I paid $3000 for program which obliged guarantee me success in note finder business.

I had many problems to contact any couches and they not give me enough information I expected.
Difficult time to go on their web side.Spent so much money on letters, postcards etc.with no result.
I wish I can get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalbey-Education/Westminster-Colorado-80021/Dalbey-Education-I-paid-3000-for-program-which-obliged-guarantee-me-success-in-the-note-869561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalbey Education

Really ?

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

You want to make contact with a "couch" ??  I have one in my living room that I'll sell you cheap. Then you can make contact with it whenever you want.

HUH ??

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

I have absolutely no idea what you are rambling on about.  I certainly hope that English is not your primary language since you obviously cannot communicate using it.  Here's a suggestion for you:  Go find a third grade student somewhere and have him/her repost for you, as you're quite obviously incapable of writing for yourself.