Complaint Review: Dalby institute or Education

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Marla Koelsch — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Dalby institute or Education
7233 Church Ranch Blvd Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Dalby institute or Education winning in the cash flow business they scammed me...sent me a packet for 39.00 then had high pressure sales call me and enrolled me in a class in westmister colorado....once in class they guaranteed the first deal and did come through Westminster, Colorado

I saw their infomersal on tv and i ordered it,  winning in the cash flow business. I then started getting phone calls relentlessly and they would transfer to a bigger boss when i said no.  they made all these promises, that if I attended the course I would be guaranteed my first sale and they would walk me through it.  They actually sold me a $3000 dollar deal to do at home to prepare me for the class which they say they cut me a deal for another $3000 to attend the class.  I was desperate at the time, I had just had breast cancer and I had a lot of debt, and i work for American Airlines and needed to get out and i stuck my neck out because I was insured they would help me every step  of te way...I arrived in colorado for the three or four day class....went through the course and then sent us home...without my first note,  I kept trying to finish the transaction after i got home and i would call for help  and they were very hateful and condesending and would not help me.  I got a phone call later from one of my class mates that said there had been law suit signed a class action suit.  I am just wondering if I have a prayer of getting my money back,  I am on the verge of bankrupcty due to these cancer bills and i need my money back,  they did nothing they promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalby-institute-or-Education/-Westminster-Colorado-80021-/Dalby-institute-or-Education-winning-in-the-cash-flow-business-they-scammed-mesent-me-a-946569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalby institute or Education