Complaint Review: Dalcor Properties

• Submitted: Sat, November 12, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Dalcor Properties
8600 Theta St. Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 713-847-6141
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Dalcor Properties - THE BERKSHIRE APARTMENTS ripoff Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Problems Still?

I searched online for Dalcor Properties and came up with this website. I had no idea that this company had such a horrible reputation. I also live at a property managed by Dalcor. When I first moved in I was told that my apartment had a few MINOR maintanance issues. Few is an understatement. There was a smell coming from my garbage disposal and dishwasher. It would not go away. I have lived here since September and it has still not been fixed. It is a horrible smell. I know it is sewage backed up in the pipes. The maintanance is VERY bad. The new assistant manager gave me the numbers for the people to call to report it to. She told me that there is no use asking the manager because she won't do anything about it. My refridgerator turns off. I have had to replace food in my freezer and fridge twice. They still have not tended to it. The tiles are falling off of my bathroon wall and the wall is buckling at the bottom. The property porter came and looked at it and told me that the whole wall needs to be replaced. When I told the manager this, she told me that he was a F**KING idiot and did not know what he was talking about. But my tiles have proceded to fall off. The surfacing in my tub has been redone twice. It is still peeling up with sharp edges. My daughter refuses to even take a bath in there. I have spiders coming out of my light sockets. The exterminator has come out here numerous times and they are still around. I pay my rent when I am supposed to. I am a quiet tenant and these lazy a** holes don't want to do the f**king job that they were hired to do. I have tried to call the corporate office and get the run around. I have already filed a report with the health department and with TAA.

Rose
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2005 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalcor-Properties/Houston-Texas/Dalcor-Properties-THE-BERKSHIRE-APARTMENTS-ripoff-Houston-Texas-164389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalcor Properties

Problems Still?

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

We found your posting today December 8, 2005 and interviewed the Lead Maintenance technician. He stated that your problems were addressed. Are they still extant?

As you believe it is unproductive to report problems to the leasing office, please notify us also; use fax and email as well as the telephone. Kindly, identify the community and your apartment number otherwise it is quite difficult for us to direct the appropriate personnel or contractor.
Fax: 972-769-2004