Complaint Review: Dale Jacobs

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By:Summit New Jersey
Dale Jacobs
167 Washington Valley Road Morristown, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 973-292-3885
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dale Jacobs Perverted Child Psychologist Creepy Unprofessional Kiddy Shrink Morristown New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: This Crooked "Doctor" Has Asperger's and Put My Child Through H**l!

*Consumer Comment: Dr. Jacobs Constantly Falsely Accused Me of Being a Liar

*Consumer Comment: Dr. Jacobs HATED Catholic Kids' GUTS!

* : Call the Cops!

*Consumer Comment: Dale M. Jacobs: Prejudiced & a Con Man

I was made to visit Dr. Dale M. Jacobs when I was a little girl and I want to say that he didn't help children at all, he just scared us.

At his office in Summit, NJ, Jacobs had a picture of black snakes on the wall. This is in a child psychologist's treatment room: a creepy picture of SNAKES on the wall. I said I didn't like it. Dr. Jacobs told me the snakes represented penises and if I didn't like looking at a picture of snakes, it meant I was "afraid of sex."

I was just a kid. And I didn't like snakes. But the number that the ridiculous Dr. Jacobs laid on my head was that the snakes were "actually" the male anatomy and not to like snakes meant I didn't like sex, which I wasn't even old enough to be having. I was only in junior high!

After that Dr. Jacobs would taunt me, "You're afraid of sex, you're afraid of sex, you don't like the picture so you're afraid of sex." Then he'd laugh this snorting little laugh. It was freakish. If he pulled a stunt like that nowadays, he would probably be arrested. But nobody stopped the bum back then. Jacobs' favorite topic of conversation, with me, was sex. He got all bent out of shape when I said in my religious culture we don't have sex until we are married.

You've got to wonder why.

You've also got to wonder why a doctor would go out to galleries and look for pictures of snakes to hang up on the wall in the room where he treats kids in the first place. And why he would subsequently sit there and taunt us about it...

What kind of a "healer" needs to do something like THIS to a child?

Mrs. Miniver
Summit, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dale-Jacobs/Morristown-New-Jersey-07960/Dale-Jacobs-Perverted-Child-Psychologist-Creepy-Unprofessional-Kiddy-Shrink-Morristown-New-295994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dale Jacobs

This Crooked "Doctor" Has Asperger's and Put My Child Through H**l!

AUTHOR: maryalice - (United States of America)

I found out on another website that this crooked creep Dale Jacobs has Asperger's Syndrome yet is allowed to practice as a "child psychologist" and pass judgement on other people's children.  Well let me tell you I brought my little girl to him because she was having a hard time being bullied at school she was twelve years old and all he did was harrass her about sex, sex and more sex!  She said all he ever wanted to discuss was sex.  He had sex on the brain!  I don't care if he has Asperger's or not, what kind of a grown man needs to torment a seventh grader about sex she's not old enough to be having yet?  This man needs to RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Whoever approved him to practice needs to retire, too - this is DISGUSTING to do to a child!

Dr. Jacobs Constantly Falsely Accused Me of Being a Liar

AUTHOR: vivelafrance - (United States of America)

My parents brought me to Dr. Jacobs many years ago because I was being bullied in school.  They told me to tell him everything that was going on.  I tried to.  But when I tried to mention what was happening at school Dr. Jacobs would accuse me of lying!  He'd say it wasn't really happening.  He'd say if I was having any sort of problem at school then I was "causing" the problem!  I'd walk into my classroom and right away two girls would start to call me names and when I tried to tell him Dr. Jacobs would sit there and tell me that no, it didn't really happen!  He kept insinuating that the only place this was "really" happening was inside of my head and that I was "sick!"

It happened and there were witnesses.  Like the entire rest of my class!  The teacher also remembers it!

Of course if a child psycholigist will not address the source of the child's distress with the child directly and keeps on preventing the child from talking about it, then that creates an opportunity to bill the parents for more money while the problem continues and continues.  But this was even worse than that.  This was adding insult to injury for no reason at all.  I was a child, not a liar and certainly not a cash machine for an unprofessional grown man!

I hope Dr. Jacobs likes his Ripoff Reports.  There are two sets of them on this website.  However if he doesn't like his Ripoff Reports...maybe they didn't really happen!  Maybe the only place they've happened, Doctor, is inside of your head!

How does that feel, Doctor?

Dr. Jacobs HATED Catholic Kids' GUTS!

AUTHOR: Aquinas - (United States of America)

Deliriously glad to see there are reports on Ripoff Report about that con artist Dr. Dale M. Jacobs!  Yes!!!  Finding this has made my day!

Let me tell you, that pig HATED Catholic kids!  He hated our guts!  He truly DID never shut up about sex.  It was all he ever wanted to discuss.  Not what was really going on with kids, just what we were not doing yet, going out and screwing!  What a weirdo!  He NEVER stopped carrying on about sex!  He said there was something wrong with you if you weren't already out having sex!  I said that was against my religion and "Doctor" Jacobs said I'd grow up to have sexual problems if I wasn't out having sex!  He also said my Catholic religious was "crazy."  So his religion counts but everyone else's doesnt?  That's pure prejudice!

This was child abuse of the worst kind.  It's like cultural imperialism.  It's one idiot trying to FORCE his values on the children, and I have to wonder what else he might have tried to force on other children, too.  If he was hoping to nail me, he didn't.

I remember the snakes on the wall.  How convenient for that perv to put what he considered representations of penises on the wall so that then he could discuss them!  This weirdo's license ought to be revoked.  What he did to me was nothing less than religious persecution!  How does someone like him get a license to work with children in the first place?

Call the Cops!

AUTHOR: Nazcalines - (USA)

This man sounds like maybe he was a pedophile.  Why else would a grown man say such things to little kids.  Call the cops!

Dale M. Jacobs: Prejudiced & a Con Man

AUTHOR: Lilyflower - (U.S.A.)

I am beyond thrilled to have found this report on here about Dale M. Jacobs, MD, who caused me so much damage when I was a child! People especially parents need to be warned about this pathetic excuse for a doctor. This guy is bad news. He never listened to anything I tried to tell him. He said if anything bad was happening to me and bad things were happening at my school that it was "my fault" and that I "caused it" but he would not ask me any questions about my situation at all. I was not causing anything. Later on my version of events was substantiated by witnesses. Meantime my parents were paying for me to have someone to talk to and bringing me to Jacobs but this guy wouldn't talk about what was really going on at my school, oh no. That would have required him to do some work. All he ever wanted to discuss was sex, sex and more sex. It was evil the way he talked to me. I was far too young to be out having sex yet but even that didn't matter. In the gospel according to Freud, sex is all there is, and this Jacobs was Freud's misguided disciple. What a sick sick man! He treated me like I was a liar. He wouldn't listen to what I kept trying to say. He stole my self respect in the process, but even worse, he stole my parents hard earned money, and he did nothing whatsoever to help or improve my situation. All he did was take, take, take and then berate me and give me verbal abuse. He made everything that was going on worse. I'm an adult now and the worst thing that ever happened to me remains the fact that I was once exposed to Dale M. Jacobs. I urge parents not to subject their kids to this con artist.