Complaint Review: Dale Wayne Williams

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dale — Columbus Georgia
Dale Wayne Williams
DORI Corp 10685-B Hezal 1 Drive 7602 Houston, Texa Houston, Texas USA

Dale Wayne Williams They assured me an offshore job, making 64.000 dollars a year, all I had to do is send them 39.95 for my package deal. Columbus Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Learn to spot a scheme

I called this number that I thought I could get a great job. I've been trying to get an office shore job for one year now. I have all the paper work to do so. when I heard about this I did not think this would be a rip-off I applyed I never heard anything back from them. I could not get anyone on the phone, so I am making this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dale-Wayne-Williams/Houston-Texas-77042/Dale-Wayne-Williams-They-assured-me-an-offshore-job-making-64000-dollars-a-year-all-1048977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dale Wayne Williams

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Learn to spot a scheme

AUTHOR: Keepingitreal - ()

Never, ever pay for employment, instead you should have told them to take the fee out of the $64,000 you were slated to make.