Complaint Review: Dales Contractors

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: The Davis Touch LLC — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Dales Contractors
11184 East Skelly T Catoosa, Oklahoma United States of America

Dales Contractors Jeannie K. Miller, Danelle Gelino Dales Contractor has used and abused our company by over working us and not honoring their own contract. Catoosa, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Dale Resolves Non Payment Issue/Thanks Dale!!

Dales Contractor led my company to believe that they were a honest family business and we wanted to vendor with someone such as them. We also are a honesty family business, the only difference between us and Dales Contractor is we don't believe in taken advantage of hardworking people. They have really disappointed us as a company, we were excited that we had vendor with someone that had similar values. I actually had to go back and apologize personally to my husband because he picked up on Dales crockedness before me. If I regret anything is that I didn't listen to him and it has cost us all kind of monies. From one business to another business do not get mixed up with them, you will lose in the end, they sound good but it's all a big joke. I look forward to the rebuttal Dales will say about our company and the only thing they can say is they foundly found us out and they want stop until they get some type of satisfaction. If you have been taken advantage of please feel free to call me a(((REDACTED)))I have nothing to hide that is why I am givining anyone who needs to contact another victim you may call us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dales-Contractors/Catoosa-Oklahoma-/Dales-Contractors-Jeannie-K-Miller-Danelle-Gelino-Dales-Contractor-has-used-and-abused-o-970692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dales Contractors

Dale Resolves Non Payment Issue/Thanks Dale!!

AUTHOR: - (USA)

We at the Davis Touch LLC are please to update that Dale's Contractor has relucantly resolved the non-payment matter on all jobs with both sides of our attorney's coming to an agreement. Therefore, we ask Rip-Off Report to remove all postings and rebuttals against Dale's Contractor made in befalf of the Davis Touch. We at the Davis Touch LLC appreciate their business, their cooperation and we wish them an happy endeavor with future clients.

The Davis Touch LLC