Complaint Review: Dalhton THX 5.1 Home Theater

3301 Sunrise Blvd Suite C Sacramento, California United States of America
  • Phone: 916-308-9328
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Dalhton THX 5.1 Home Theater ripoff, scams occurred at Fry's Electronic in sacramento, white suv, speakers Sacramento California

*Author of original report: They are actually pretty cool

I was on my way to Fry's Electronics in Sacramento when this white SUV came with 2 guys inside. One asked if I wanted speakers, so I decided to check it out. The other guy, a blond, skinny a*s looking piece of sh** sat in the front seat smoking while the other one's doin all the talkin. The one doing the talking goes by the name of NATE.

He tried to convince me, but I didn't fall for it. But when he pulls out the ads, its what got me. So professionally made, with pictures of the speakers. Both of them carried a load of tower speakers as well as a few Dalhton AV5.1 THX Home theater system. So the ad finally convinced me to buy it.

He offered 400, but I got it down to 225 and thought I was lucky not to think I just got fool. So I came home, cant get it to work, research online and found out that this is crap, all scams and so i got pissed. I thought to myself, even if its only 225, how they lied to me for the money, no way im letting them off my tail so easily even if i have to kill them f***ers. Come to think of it, its fu**in some white bi**h. Not to be racist to yall white folks who's reading this but I feel pretty bad if yall got ripped by yall own kind.

Anyways, I decided to call upon my crews, search online and it didn't take me long to finally got a hold of their warehouse. What stupid is the guy who sold me the speakers gave me the phone number although he gave me the wrong one, he only switch 2 numbers so I did a search on that. Not gonna tell how but then yeah, found the right number and I called.

Later that guy's girlfriend called back and I told her bout it. She acts like she has no clues but how she talks, I already know. I decided to visit the place the next morning and ask all the business around that address i found and I get the same stories. "Bout 10 guys every morning loading speakers into their vans and suvs. Mostly Dodge. Loading around 9:00 in the morning and done by 9:30 or 9:45 and took off. They come back around 6:00."

Well, I guess I found the warehouse. I swear if they don't get me my money back, me and my crew will totally get them guys. They mess with the wrong guy that they think they can get away with it. Those low life piece, white piece of sh**, drug addict will pay for what they did.

Here is the address again if you are from the sacramento area: 3301 Sunrise Blvd STE. C Rancho Cordova California 95742 U.S.A. Phone Number: 916-308-9328

Scam cleaner Merced, Ca, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalhton-THX-51-Home-Theater/Sacramento-California-95742/Dalhton-THX-51-Home-Theater-ripoff-scams-occurred-at-Frys-Electronic-in-sacramento-whi-172216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalhton THX 5.1 Home Theater

AUTHOR: Sonny - (U.S.A.)

well, i was lucky. Went to their warehouse, talk to them and got my money back. They are actually pretty cool. Well, i dont have anything against them now that i had my money back. well..good luck to those of you who are also got scammed. Dont give up, keep looking. It only take my bout 6 hours to find their warehouse from the minute i give the word out to my buddies.