Complaint Review: Dallas Cordts (professional psychic services and more)

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Stop the lies — California United States of America
Dallas Cordts (professional psychic services and more)

Dallas Cordts ,professional psychic services and more, dcforensics, Makes up fairytale instead of giving a true reading, lies and more lies Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dallas is a FRAUD

*Author of original report: Readings sound very similar

*Author of original report: Readings sound very similar

*Consumer Comment: E-bay "psychic" readings

*Author of original report: Sadly, I suspect there are many others she lied to as well

*Consumer Comment: RE: DALLAS CORDTS/Professional Psychic Services and More

*Consumer Comment: You're just another sucker in a L-o-n-g line of suckers

I got my first reading from Dallas on ebay at the end of July 2010 and I should have stopped then because what she claimed in the very first reading would happen in about 8 weeks was not likely to happen because the person I asked about was married but she did not see that and she said we would be dating and things would be great and had the potential for long term and I would be very happy. I was not and never have been in a romantic relationship with the man in questions and when I met him I did not know that he was married.

About a week later I contacted her again and told her what I knew about him. She claimed that his marriage was
going downhill fast and he would be separated in a matter of weeks and I just needed to be friendly towards him and we would get closer soon.

A few weeks later I saw him with his family at an event and asked Dallas about it and again she insisted that his marriage would not last, sometimes people make decisions that push things back but trust her, it will happen. I was not
looking to have an affair with the guy and I knew that as long as he stayed married nothing could happen between us. A couple of months went by and towards the end of December I was not seeing anything to indicate an ending in sight.

I contacted Dallas out of curiosity because frankly I didn't believe her anymore. I told her that she had been wrong about him. Once again she stated that she was seeing a divorce happening in 2011 and that she would not tell me to hang in there if she did not see an end to the marriage. Said we would get closer and she was still seeing a relationship happening between us, I just needed to be patient. It is now October 2011 and he and I barely speak and he is still
married so nothing she said has come to pass.

Ebay gives about 2 months to leave feedback but when I went to leave feedback about 3 weeks after the reading in December the option was not there so she must have blocked me at that time and I was unable to leave her appropriate
feedback, although, at the time I did not know that I was blocked. I left follow-up to my old feedback that she was not accurate for me.

I decided to see what she would tell me now so I went to purchase a reading from her and that's when I found out that I was blocked, I figured she did not like being told that she was wrong. I purchased a reading from another account that I have on ebay and she canceled it. She stated last month that what she told me was the energy when she did my reading and it was not a lie. She gave false hope in a situation that never had a chance of happening and insisted that it will happen in 4 readings and nothing she said ever came to pass.

Apparently because she is a high volume seller on ebay and has what seems like a cult following ebay is willing to remove feedback that is less than positive for her. I had to come here to share my experience with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dallas-Cordts-professional-psychic-services-and-more/internet/Dallas-Cordts-professional-psychic-services-and-more-dcforensics-Makes-up-fairytale-in-787204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dallas Cordts (professional psychic services and more)

Dallas is a FRAUD

AUTHOR: Lady_Vee - (United States of America)

Hi Guys,

Reading your comments was like dejavu for me because I had experienced exactly the same thing. In 2010 I was going through a rough patch, my ex boyfriend dumped me and I wanted to know if we would get back together? Well I managed to find Dallas Cordts. Initially, I browsed her feedback which seemed satisfactory. Shortly afterwards I made my first purchase quizzing her about my ex. The cycle soon began as she made a few ''predictions'' in relation to my ex and I.

Now I must admit she did described the character of the my ex's new beau accurately, prehaps it was very good guess work, but nonetheless she was accurate about that. Dallas told me that my ex's relationship was rocky, she advised me not to intervene and wait for him to contact me. Her prediction did not come to pass (typical) and when I contacted her about this she said something about "freewill/poor timing" and assured me that it would happen. At this point I was so naive I didn't bother question her "psychic powers" and waited abitt longer.

Dallas accommodated me further by offering to do free update readings, by now a few months had passed and I was growing frustrated. Again, she quoted the same reassurance crap that the relationship was beyond repair and that my ex would contact me. Thankfully, I didn't do anything foolish like wait for him. Despite how much I loved him at the time I preserved with my life. As the months went by and I still foolishly kept in touched with Dallas, yet nothing happened. I eventually gave up plus I started to lose feelings for my ex.

In hindsight I feel stupid and incredibly naive for believing Dallas, she is a misleading fraudster who capitalises of people emotional confusion. I doubt she has psychic powers, unfortunately people who are emotionally vulnerable will always be exploited by psychics and they know this. I don't know why she would mislead people I guess that was part of the fun for her. I'm not blaming her entirely, I was the one who decided to continue contacting her, thankfully I didn't lose much money, just a lot of time wasted. Plus followed my gutt feeling and moved on from psychics. My advice to people who are addicted to psychics or dependent, removed yourself from psychics, as most aren't genuine.

Readings sound very similar

AUTHOR: stopthelies - (United States of America)

It sounds like we got a copy and paste "reading" because it appears we were pretty much told the same thing. I did not actually have a relationship with the guy in my situation but if I have listened to her "prediction" its very possible that I could have gotten into an affair with him and ended up feeling even more hurt.

I have gotten psychic readings for many years whenever I have had stressful times and what I have found is that the majority of the ones I have dealt with, probably about 90% or more are wrong when it comes to predictions and sometimes even the current situation but they usually try to blame it on "freewill" so if things can change due to "freewill" why are they making predictions?

I think what has upset me the most about Dallas is the way she insisted that she was certain that things will go as she said and she would never just keep someone hanging on for nothing but that's exactly what she did. People like her could care less what their lies will do to someones life as long as they get you to believe the lie in that moment and leave glowing feedback.

The people offering spells are just after another source of easy money and although I have never bought one I have also been told by a few others that a spell will help clear negativity that this guy's wife put on him and open the road for things to move forward between us. It is all just a game they play and hope someone will take the bait.

BTW, I don't know if you have this under control but there is a google group call psychic junkie that I signed up for a few months back, it's for people who have an addiction to getting psychic readings. I don't post but I read the posts and it helps to read what other people are doing to get over the temptation to contact a psychic.

Readings sound very similar

E-bay "psychic" readings

AUTHOR: 123dippy - (United States of America)

The thing is, I had told her upfront that I already had 3.5 years invested in this relationship, but if it was not meant to be, I wanted to know the truth, rather than get attached to a certain outcome and then not have it happen.

Regardless of the fact that I told her that he was telling me he would never leave his wife, she still kept insisting that his marriage was falling apart and would not last. She said that I needed to be patient and wait it out and we would be together.

She really had me thinking that he and I were going to be together. When things weren't happening as she said they would, she kept making excuses saying that sometimes people make snap decisions that can alter timelines, but not to worry because this was only temporary and that this was still going to play out for me.

I just don't understand how anyone can lead someone on like that and give them false hope. Don't they realize how damaging that can be? When you get your heart set on something happening and then it doesn't happen, it can be quite devastating.

I have had alot of other bad experiences with e-bay psychics as well. Some will lure you in with their dollar readings and then once they have sucked you in they will try to sell you spells and such for hundreds of dollars. I had one woman tell me that the only way I would be with my guy was if she removed the spell that his wife had put on me. Of course it was going to cost over $300 to remove this spell. Others will try selling you spells and candles or do spiritual work to remove negative energy. These people are con-artists running a scam. They only tell you what you want to hear so that you keep coming back for more. It's a shame that there are so many dishonest people out there that will prey on someone who is going through a bad time and down on their luck.

Sadly, I suspect there are many others she lied to as well

AUTHOR: stopthelies - (United States of America)

Thank you 123dippy for posting your experience with her. I believe I saw your feedback for her when I was looking at her feedback page. Even though her ebay feedback seems to be mostly very good I think that people are leaving feedback without waiting to see if what she says actually happens and I think she counts on that. If a person posts an update later she can always deny or make up some story, just like she did with your feedback.

Dallas and others like her are the worse types of psychics because instead of encouraging people to get on with their lives they give false hope while insisting that they are telling you the truth which can keep you stuck because you want to believe what they are telling you. I might not have enjoyed been told what was really going on but I would have respected her for being honest.

I am learning to trust myself more than I trust anyone else and it is very easy to fall into the psychic trap but I am going to make sure I don't allow this to happen in my life again. I hope you are doing well and realizing that a psychic can't predict your future. You get to create it yourself. Best of luck to you

RE: DALLAS CORDTS/Professional Psychic Services and More

AUTHOR: 123dippy - (United States of America)

Reading this was like reliving my experience with Dallas all over again. I had several readings done by her over an 8 month period. Same thing, she told me I would be with this guy, who also was a married man. She said that his marriage was falling apart and that he and I would be together. First she said he would be with me around July. When that didn't happen she changed the date to early fall. As the time was approaching and there was no divorce in sight, I wrote her again and she changed it once again, saying that he would divorce early 2012. Through out all of these readings I had my doubts, but she was very convincing and insisted that it was going to happen. She told me that she takes her work very seriously and would never lead someone on and give them false hope. It has now been 11 months since my first reading with her and not one single thing that she told me has come true. When I wrote to her saying her predictions did not come to pass, she became very offended and acted like she was the victim. I left her negative feedback and she retailated on my feedback saying that I was asking her for free readings. Her readings are not even accurate, so WHY would I want anymore, free or not???

You're just another sucker in a L-o-n-g line of suckers

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

These people are total frauds.

If they could truly see the future and predict happenings, they would be rich, betting on fights, sports, races and playing at the casinos.

I have a standing offer, I'll give the same quality of predictions as ANY of the many varieties of seers out there and will continue to predict for you and the others as long as the money keeps coming to me.  Here's my first prediction, gratis, for you....you will be parted from your money anytime you deal with these clowns.  I'll bet that's a LOT more accurate than any prediction these losers will give you.

Sorry you feel you need to deal with fraudulent people to help you with your life.

THEY ARE ALL TOTAL FRAUDS AND THEY ARE ALL AWARE OF IT.