Complaint Review: Dallas County VSF LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: William — Dallas Texas United States of America
Dallas County VSF LLC
4206 E. Ledbetter Dr Dallas, Texas United States of America

Dallas County VSF LLC Loyd H Robertson The cashier ignored common sense and overcharged me $10.00 and refused to give it back Dallas, Texas

We picked up a towed vehicle September 26 2012. My son presented my drivers license stating the vehicle was in my name. I was sitting in the car since I am old and have health problems. The cashier told my son he needed his ID as well. He collected $174.30 in cash. We were allowed to retrieve the car. However I noticed the receipt  was for $10.00 less. But there was a written note on the receipt stating $10.00 notary fee.

We approached the window and were told that this was because he was releasing car to someone else. All the while he lnew I was in the car and all he had to say was for me to step to the window. I demanded my money for the overpayment. He said no way and to leave.  Then I was told he was on the phone with the police. This is a CROOK.
I have tried to call the owner and manager and they have refused to return my calls.

Loyd H Robertson manager
    Patricia Jarvil owner

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dallas-County-VSF-LLC/Dallas-Texas-75241/Dallas-County-VSF-LLC-Loyd-H-Robertson-The-cashier-ignored-common-sense-and-overcharged-me-946993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dallas County VSF LLC