Complaint Review: Dallas Daniel Ward Amazing Pool Repair

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: K W — Bedford Texas United States of America
Dallas Daniel Ward Amazing Pool Repair
P.O Box 123703 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Dallas Daniel Ward Amazing Pool Repair Amazing Pool Repair DALLAS DANIEL WARD POOL REPAIR SCAM Fort Worth, Texas

I am the most recent victim of Dallas Daniel Wards as of APRIL 2012, the scam artist. I wanted my pool demolished so he quoted me the total price. On the first day he asked for $3,300 up front before he starts. So I said ok. He brought in one guy to bust the concrete and only did half on one side of pool then said that the jackhammer is broken. Daniel left for two weeks I tried
calling and texting but no reply. So he finally called and demanded more money.
I told him you hardly did any work he got MAD and text me saying he will not continue if I dont give him more money. He dropped one guy off and sat back of pool with no jackhammer or any tools just his phone and cigarettes Then came back pick him up same way he did to other victims. Sounds familiar???  What happened to me will always stay with me forever. There is a Fox Tv reporter by the name of Dionne 214-720-3155 interested in finding out more about this criminal Dallas Daniel ward, also there is a detective Pond at 817-952-2445 have been investigating this with the his previous victims. I will update this post with more info as it develops.

He now operates under a new company name

AMAZING POOL REPAIR
PHONE # 817-404-6516

P.O BOX 123703
FT. WORTH TX 76121

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dallas-Daniel-Ward-Amazing-Pool-Repair/Fort-Worth-Texas-76121/Dallas-Daniel-Ward-Amazing-Pool-Repair-Amazing-Pool-Repair-DALLAS-DANIEL-WARD-POOL-REPAI-953667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dallas Daniel Ward Amazing Pool Repair