Complaint Review: Dallas, Fort Worth News Media

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Dallas, Fort Worth News Media
DFW Metroplex Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Dallas, Fort Worth News Media All news media is a TOTAL rip off and waste of time! Ripoff Dallas, Ft. Worth Texas

All news media are a total rip-off and should be taken completely from the air waves!

In January of 2005, I was fired for NO reason from this small office in Lewisville, Texas.

The woman who runs this office SCREWED me out of my last paycheck, which amounted to around $1,500.00!! Because of this "woman" stealing my last paycheck from me, I lost my apartment, my car, and all of my belongings. I am now destitute and homeless!

I contacted EVERY state, city, and government office that deals with any and all aspects of the wage laws in this country. I also contacted many law offices in regards to this, to try and get some help getting my last paycheck.
I received NO help or assistance from ANY of these offices/people!

My last resort was to contact the media, who I have always seen giving time to any "Tom, d**k, and Harry" who walks past thier cameras.

I contacted EVERY major tv station in the Dallas/Fort Worth and several of the major radio stations, to get some help in this matter and possible let it be publicly known what a THIEF this woman was, and that even the company she had her office through, could not have been bothered with her stealing my last paycheck from me!
I received ONE reply from ONE tv station! ONE!! ONE lousy reply, which was "sorry, can't help you"!!!

What a total "load"! They CAN air some dog getting stuck under a house for three hours on the 10:00pm news!! They CAN air, for WEEKS, some idiot woman who runs off from her finace'!!! They CAN air the most idiotic, useless, worthless, and meaningless "stories" ever found on this planet.... but they CAN'T put me on the air or let it be publicly known that this thieving woman, who stole my hard earned money, has been obviously sanctioned by the government and all state and city offices, to steal my money from me!

The news media in this country is worthless!!

If you lost your car keys... call your local tv station!!! They will have it on the 10:00pm news and interrupt local broadcast shows for this... but God forbid you should ACTUALLY need REAL help!!! They cannot be bothered!!

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dallas-Fort-Worth-News-Media/DallasFt-Worth-Texas/Dallas-Fort-Worth-News-Media-All-news-media-is-a-TOTAL-rip-off-and-waste-of-time-Ripoff-153119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dallas, Fort Worth News Media