Complaint Review: Dallas Maids

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Dallas Maids
www.dallasmaids.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Dallas Maids Advertised teaser rate and lied about the time they spent on cleaning Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Confirmed Mistaken Identity

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mistaken identity?

I contacted Dallas Maids on cleaning my 1 bedroom apartment on December 28, 2006. I was informed that the price would be estimated at $86 assuming the maids were not out there more than two hours, and will be charged at a proportional rate beyond that time.

The maids came out at 1:45am and left at 3:38pm. The company called me the next day and said they lost my credit card number. I gave it again and they wait till then to notify me that I was going to be charged $155 because the maids worked an extra thirty minutes.

I mentioned that I verified their time, but they refused to charge me appropriately. More over, I agreed to pay them proportionately for the time they said they worked. This means they should have charged me for of the time not double.

David
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dallas-Maids/Dallas-Texas/Dallas-Maids-Advertised-teaser-rate-and-lied-about-the-time-they-spent-on-cleaning-Dallas-418543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dallas Maids

Confirmed Mistaken Identity

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Greg,

After your  response, I did find my credit card statement from that transaction and did a reversed look up on the company.  I did confirm that there is another "Dallas Maids Inc" in the area that looks to be a different company.  I confirmed the company that this was really intended for is below:

Dallas Maids Inc
2351 W Northwest Hwy # 2110
Dallas, TX 75220
Dallas County
(469) 335-9994

I tried to immediately delete this article, but do not see directions. I contacted the editor to find out how I can remove this article, and will hopefully hear back soon.  My sincere apologies for any unintended damages this may have called.  I will do every effort in my power to get this issue cleaned up.

David

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mistaken identity?

AUTHOR: MrClean - (United States of America)

David, I was VERY concerned about this report and immediately checked the records for December 28th, 2006. There was no customer named David that day nor were there any jobs that were $155.00.

I also checked ALL jobs for the entire week and the December 28th for 2006 through 2010 though no jobs could be found matching this description.

Even though we own the name Dallas Maids, there are other smaller operations out there using our name. Maybe we were confused for one of them? Call me. I would be happy to clear this up.

Kindest regards,