Complaint Review: Dalton Ken Maynard

• Reported By: miss Ellie — portland Oregon United States of America
Dalton Ken Maynard
sheridan Macon, Missouri United States of America

Dalton Ken Maynard Lies, cheats, Married but all so charming Macon, Missouri

Met Dalton Ken Maynard in 2009, he told me he was in the middle of a divorce, that his wife was uncaring, mean, that she tried turning his children against him. He used anything to get me to fall for him. In truth his wife his a loving caring person. She never deserve what he did to her, I will feel quilty for the rest of my life, for my part in hurting her. He told me he loved me, That I was the first women he truly loved. He is so charming and makes you feel good about yourself, but watch out hes a shark in mens clothing. I brought him many things and found out he was using me. He's a trucker went on a ride with him, found his wives clothes still hidden in his truck, there was also a love letter to him wrote by another women he was seeing. I want to warn all women out there this man is an uncaring, heartless, unresponiable person. He left his sick wife homeless, I met her she really a sweet woman and she has forgiven me for my part, I wish her best. I hope this gets out there and warns others to watch out for this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dalton-Ken-Maynard/Macon-Missouri-/Dalton-Ken-Maynard-Lies-cheats-Married-but-all-so-charming-Macon-Missouri-1001743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dalton Ken Maynard