Complaint Review: Damac Group

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mohamed — Jeddah Other Canada
Damac Group
Al-Shumeisi Building, 2nd Bldg After Tahliah Mall, Internet United States of America

Damac Group Solar Shield Emirates WARNING WARNING FRAUD FRAUD WARNING WARNING Internet

www.damacgroup.com

Al-Shumeisi Building, 2nd Bldg After Tahliah Mall, Tahliah Street. Jeddah , Saudi Arabia

My Name is Hussain Ali Sajwani  ???? ??? ??????,

What I read is shocking. We are to immediately cease all work with Solar Shield Emirates and we will inform the community of this trickster. I pray that Muhammad may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, give strength and courage to all to end this plight.  I call upon my brothers at Dubai TV to inform the world of this sin.

Infidels Warning   warning   warning  warning   warning   warning

Solar Shield Emirates
and Rohit Gokul and business partner Joe Di Ruscio are robbers, infidels.

My name is Mohammad, I did business with a Toronto company that claims to sell Israeli safety film called Hanita.

www.hanitacoatings.com/

sales@al-sorag.co.il

In my research I see that this Toronto company sells into Arab countries in the GCC. One of those companies is Solar Shield Emirates

They hide the buying and selling (trading) behind the name Al-Sorag of Israel, (http://www.al-sorag.co.il/default.asp) they are a major sales force for Israeli products. That is why Hanita says they do not do business with Glass Protection Solutions also called Protect My Glass and the numbered company is 1644694 Ontario Limited.

Warning, stay away from these infidel lovers of yhwh. I encourage all my Muslim Brothers to ban this company and report them to government officials. Go to Linkin and see for yourself that Rohit Gokul is a liar and not to be trusted. He does business in a dishonest way. They sometimes call the company madico. Careful, Joe sells madico too. He is a thief. Rohit Gokul is linkin to Joe Di Ruscio of Toronto, Ontario and many more of our Muslim brothers are being fooled by him.

Stay away from these robbers.

Mohammad

DAMAC Properties was established in 2002, as a private residential, leisure and commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. Since then, DAMAC Properties has expanded rapidly into North Africa, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

sanjay@damacgroup.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damac-Group/internet/Damac-Group-Solar-Shield-Emirates-WARNING-WARNING-FRAUD-FRAUD-WARNING-WARNING-Internet-956944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damac Group