Complaint Review: Damark International, WC *Value Plus

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: JMassey — Newcastle Oklahoma United States of America
Damark International, WC *Value Plus

Damark International, WC *Value Plus programsstop.com unauth. chgs to my acct. Internet

upon reviewing my bank statement i found an unauthorized charge to my debit card in the amount of $19.95 from WC Value Plus, Damark. I immediately contacted my bank, the very department i worked for, Fraud. I canceled that card and will be issued a new one. I will go to a branch and fill out fraud forms and should be issued a credit for the charge. The bank will flag this company as suspicious and monitor incoming charges to accounts.

I called the number listed alongside the charge, 800-475-1942. It gave only days and hours of company operation, no company name. I was referred to an on-line site: www.programsstop.com

I scrolled to the bottom of the first pg. and selected contact us, sent an email stating that the charges to my account were not authorized and expected it to be corrected or further action would be taken.

I researched this company and found complaints as far back as 2006.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damark-International-WC-Value-Plus/internet/Damark-International-WC-Value-Plus-programsstopcom-unauth-chgs-to-my-acct-Internet-562595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damark International, WC *Value Plus