Complaint Review: Dameron Plumbing & Heating Incorporated

• Reported By: Nick — Danville Virginia United States of America
Dameron Plumbing & Heating Incorporated
119 Dudley St Danville, Virginia United States of America

Dameron Plumbing & Heating Incorporated ****BEWARE**** Danville, Virginia

I contacted Damerson Heating & Plumbing Inc. on 10-12-12 about a plumbing leak in my bathroom. I was told someone would be out the first of the following week, by Friday no one had been to my house or even called. I called back to the office I was told they could not find my ticket. Lisa assured me someone would be out on Monday the 22nd. Again no one came or called, I finally got someone to answer the phone on Thursday 25th, he said his name was Anthony and he would send a guy out the next morning.

The next morning a tech showed up around 9:00 am work about an hour and said he had another apt. and he would return after the appt. I waited all day and he never came back. I called the offc 4:30 to see when he would return, Lisa said he would be back Monday. Around 9:00 am he showed up work 45 mins. and said he did not not have the tools to complete the job and he would have to come back another day. I told him not to come back. I called another plumber at 10:15 they were at my house by 1:00 and done by 4:00 the same day. Also the work that had been completed was not correct and had to be re-done and the have the nerve to send me a $325.00 bill.

If you want to be put off, over charged, & incorrect plumbing this is the company to call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dameron-Plumbing-Heating-Incorporated/Danville-Virginia-24541/Dameron-Plumbing-Heating-Incorporated-BEWARE-Danville-Virginia-963861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dameron Plumbing & Heating Incorporated