Complaint Review: Damian Gracia

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Catphish — New York New York
Damian Gracia
New York , New York USA

Damian Gracia Da Big Tito Catphish impersonator fraud deception online harassment online stalking Cyberbully New York New York

Damian Gracia is friends with Natalie Becerra

for the pay 2 yrs I have taken nothinharass online harasament from Natalie and her friend Damian

natalie likes to play with men's heart and make fake profiles. You think you met a person. Then suddenly that person is a fake. A fraud an impersonator. Only to humiliate and shame you. The lat 2 yrs of my life have been nothing but hell. Nothing but humiliation and embarassment. to have my heart broken again and again... Shamed in front of all the people I know and used to be my friends. I lost all my friends to these games. Nothing but humiliation

Would you believe there is a man in this world that would help a women humiliate another man For sex. To destroy another mans ego. Damian has calle me as an impersonator pretending to be Nataalies boyfriend. At this point in time there is nothing left for me to do. Maybe I should rape a women. [continued below]....

....... That's te solution....

damian Gracia from pace university has helped natalie scam me. romance scammers working to destroy another

to break another persons heart! That Damian for you

Just so your well aware this victim is dealing with a disease that's going to make me blind. I am a Uvetis

thank you DAMIAN and Natalie for making a mockery of my life and my past. I thank you very much in advance!

both of you are nothing but scumbag pieces of s**t that deserve everything that's coming for you!

working extremely hard to make me sick and starve me of sex! Life should treat you good. After all your both very good Peeople for joining a dating websites and thinking it's fun to humiliate others looking for love

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damian-Gracia-/New-York-New-York/Damian-Gracia-Da-Big-Tito-Catphish-impersonator-fraud-deception-online-harassment-online-1070961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damian Gracia