Complaint Review: Damien Grider

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: PIH — California United States of America
Damien Grider
1814 Ne Miami Gardens Drive Internet United States of America

Damien Grider Damien C Grider RIPPED ME OFF $200 stopped responding to calls, texts, Internet

*Author of original report: SAME TACTICS new year

*Author of original report: Damien C Grider refuses to respond!! He took me for $200

Damien Grider (A.I.D. Capital, LLC) has ripped me off $200 for services rendered and has not responded to repeated phone calls and text messages.  Initially he drafted me a check for $500 that bounced several days after deposit and prior to the bad check asked me if I was able to receive it ok (first red flag).  Unknowingly to me the check bounced the following week at which point I advised that he needed to get me the money in addition to bounce check fees.  After going back and forth for days and advising if he did not provide the funds I would go to ripoff report he deposited cash in the amount of $312 and stated he believed he deposited $512.  Two days later I get a copy of the deposit slip via my bank showing $312 and emailed him a copy and stated he needed to provide the remaining $200.  Over a week later he has not made up the difference and has stopped responding even via text.  Lesson here is to always wait until a check clears before providing any services and watch for any words or actions early in business dealings that may show a lot of stress down the road.  Right now Damien Grider owes me $200 and has not returned phone calls or text messages.  Also Damien Grider stated repeatedly he was in meetings and would call me back after the meeting, "was on his way to the bank," and "was traveling and would take care of it when get got back" all excuses as there was zero followup to these phrases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damien-Grider/internet/Damien-Grider-Damien-C-Grider-RIPPED-ME-OFF-200-stopped-responding-to-calls-texts-Inter-965066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damien Grider

SAME TACTICS new year

AUTHOR: PIH - ()

Out of the blue yesterday received text message from Damien to call him in the afternoon of the same day.  I called him several times and he never picked up nor responded via text.  They say "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF FOR A REASON!!!"  I see there is SOMEONE ELSE who just this month posted a RIPOFF REPORT that DAMIEN GRIDER TOOK THEM for MORE THAN A GRAND!!!!  DAMIEN GRIDER GOT ME FOR $200 STILL HAS NOT PAID and has not returned phone calls or text messages despite him initiating contact months later.

Damien C Grider refuses to respond!! He took me for $200

AUTHOR: PIH - (United States of America)

Damien C Grider of Miami FL has refused to respond to me regarding $200 for services owed.  Damien Grider has RIPPED ME OFF $200!!! Damien Grider has not responded to texts in nearly a week!!! Damien Grider thought that I "would go away" when paying me a partial amount of the funds due me.  Damien Grider Ripoff Report, Damien Grider ripoff, Damien C Grider Miami FL.  Damien C Grider A.I.D Capital Ripoff Report