Complaint Review: Damien Tackett

• Updated: Fri, August 27, 2010

• Reported By: bigducky — Frisco Texas United States of America
Damien Tackett
78 Grove St Keeseville, New York United States of America

Damien Tackett Diamond Prize Center Telemarketing Hitman...More like Bank Account Hitman Keeseville, New York

I contacted Damien Tackett the Telemarketing Hitman on July 26th, 2010 via email.  At that point I told him I was looking to have 10 appointments a week scheduled for me.

Damien responded within two hours and told me how long he had been in telemarketing the positions he has held, and that for $150 he would make 1000 calls and guaranteeing me 10 appointments.  (Can provide emails if needed).

On the 27th, Damien sent me an email asking if there were any other questions he could answer for me.  This was after I sent an email later on the 26th asking 4 or 5 questions.

So I responded I asked some questions in my previous email.  He again responded "Anything I can answer for you?"  I should have seen a pattern at this point but I didn't.

Damien Tackett told me he could begin calling that coming Thursday the 28th, and he normally completes the 1000 calls in 10 hours. [continued below]....
.....  Again a red flag should have gone up...I had been in the telemarketing business for several years, and also had been making my own calls.  I have never heard of someone averaging 100 calls an hour.  Typically in the B2B genre 30 an hour is really moving.

At 4 pm on the 27th I told Damien I would go ahead with his service.  At which point he immediately responded with a set of questions typical of a telemarketer.  Who to call, what to say, when to set the appointments...

He told me he would start calling at 9 am Thursday the 29th.  I deposited $150 into Damien Tackett's bank account Thursday morning.  (Again, red flag).

He also told me that I would get my 10 appointments and because Damien wants a long term relationship with all of his clients he would continue calling until he reached the 10 appointment threshold.

Again Damien emails me and tells me he will start calling at 9 am EST on the 29th.

At 4 pm on the 29th Damien emails me and states due to the lateness of the afternoon he is booking for the following week and was only able to make 25% of the calls.  He tells me that he will be finishing up the calling on Friday and Monday.  He states that he booked 4 appointments and will forward the details later.

Well Friday comes and goes, I have no list of appointments and no more communication from Damien.  Now before I paid he emailed twice a day.  After I paid...um yeah.

I finally get a hold of Damien on the phone Monday afternoon.  He tells me he is at the beach.  I let him know I still don't have the information on my appointments, he says I will have them within the hour.

On Monday Aug 2nd, Damien responds with an email telling me he doesn't work on Sunday and Monday and that is why he didn't respond.  Ok, so why did he tell me he would be calling on Monday?

He again tells me he is committed to getting me the 10 appointments regardless of how many calls he has to make.

Now on Tuesday the 3rd, he tells me that his mother is very ill and he had to go be with her and that is why he didn't send me the appointments.  She must have got ill after the beach.  I also get an email from Damien telling me how sorry he is, and that he will make everything right with me when he gets back.  And asks me for another chance to let his actions speak for him.

I tell him, sure thing.  I understand about family.

Long story short, today is Aug 27th, 2010.  I have not received even one appointment.  Damien does not return any of my calls.  I have emailed several times.  And get nothing.  Two weeks ago he tells me he will gladly refund my money.  Then last Friday he emails me to tell me it will be refunded shortly.  To date I have not received anything from Damien Tackett.  I also, told Damien, I understand if he is having financial difficulty and to just set my 10 appointments and I would be happy.  Oh well...

I would recommend to anyone if you see Damien Tackett's name attached to anything to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.  I would also be very leery of anyone Damien associates with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2010 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damien-Tackett/Keeseville-New-York-12944/Damien-Tackett-Diamond-Prize-Center-Telemarketing-HitmanMore-like-Bank-Account-Hitman-K-634959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damien Tackett